Land Ho! 1620: A Seaman's Story of the Mayflower, Her Construction, Her Navigation, and Her First Landfall

Hello, all...

I figured I'd post this here, rather than in the book section, since this not only deals with plans for a ship, but also the research and history of a single ship in particular. However, if need be, a Mod can move it to whatever place they deem most appropriate. Anyway, I found (and ordered) this book online, called "Land Ho! 1620: A Seaman's Story of the Mayflower, Her Construction, Her Navigation, and Her First Landfall".

I figure this might be a good reference book for anyone building a model of the Mayflower, as it not only has a few good plans and cross-sections of the ship, but tells her story and has some good history on the ship as well. At least to my knowledge, there aren't too many books on the Mayflower that include plans, so this may help some people. IDK... I just figured I'd mention it and share it. Below is a picture of the book, along with a link to the page for it on Amazon:

51WfplxzkPL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Land-1620-Mayflower-Construction-Navigation/dp/0870134655/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1363325931&sr=8-8&keywords=land+ho!

- BolianAdmiral