PLEASE HELP ME I've lost my instructions

Cindyp

Hi everyone,

I've recently, very excitedly, taken up this hobby. I thought I'd start off small with the Artesania Latina HMS Bounty Jolly Boat. It didn't take long for me to realise that I needed to purchase a nailer, which has taken three weeks to arrive. During the wait I have misplaced the instruction booklet. Does anyone know how I could get another one without me having to buy another kit?

A ship in the harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for

Sent you a private message. I've built this kit and still have the instruction booklet. You learn early in this hobby to never throw away anything!

Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! I'm generally very pedantic about keeping everything organised. I'd been reading the instructions while waiting for the nailer and must've just left it out somewhere. I'll send you an email shortly

OK... btw, you'll probably find that nailer doesn't help a whole lot unless you predrill holes for the nails first. I found a pin drill to be far better investment than a nailer, though I do use both.

Thanks for that advise. To be clear, would that be a pin vise with a fine drill bit?