Welcome to Model Ship World
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inserting scanned object

Remove background rectangle

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

PeteB

PeteB
  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast NSW Australia

But,  otherwise, I am using existing plans.  Vessels that have already been designed - a long time ago.  I find a drawing

program to be more useful.  I have found a way to avoid having to loft individual frames to do POF.  A drawing program

gets me there and I only use a small fraction of the program tools.  The important part is that it allow large files with a

ton of layers and not crash.  You do not really need to learn more that a limited number of functions.  The bulk of the tools

deal with painting and photo manipulation and color distortion - none of which are relevant to our needs

Hi Jaager - I'm in Mark Ps league if you have the time I would appreciate a brief summary of what you use and how you use it? - Cheers Pete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome GUEST to the Model Ship World Community.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER to use all of our feautures.