Welcome to Model Ship World
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Museum-layout of St. Petersburg and suburbs - Aquatorium of Peter the Great

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

WackoWolf

WackoWolf
  • Members
  • 2,732 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

This is out of this world. Is there any information as to  how long it took to make, and is it done? Thank you for sharing this, I love it.

• mtaylor, Jack12477 and IgorSky like this
Wacko
Joe :D

Go MSW :) :)

Jack12477

Jack12477

Hard water sailor

• Members
  • 1,340 posts
  • LocationSaugerties, Mid-Hudson Valley/Catskill Region, NY

This is out of this world. Is there any information as to  how long it took to make, and is it done? Thank you for sharing this, I love it.

Joe - see his post #11

• mtaylor and IgorSky like this

Jack

"No one is as smart as all of us"
---------------------------------------------

Current build: MS Willie L Bennett
Completed build log(s): MS 18th Century Longboat , AL Marie Jeanne
Gallery: AL Swift , AL Armed Virginia Sloop, AL Santisima Trinidad Captain's Launch , 18th Century Longboat , AL Marie Jeanne
In dry-dock: AL 1798 US Constellation,  MS Picket Boat,  Dumas Donzi Z65 Tournament Fisherman (R/C)

Other: 1912 Hudson River Ice Yacht Manhasset - RESTORATION - Scale = Full Size, Relief Carving for Model Ships

WackoWolf

WackoWolf
  • Members
  • 2,732 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Thank you Jack.

• mtaylor and IgorSky like this
Wacko
Joe :D

Go MSW :) :)

overdale

overdale
  • Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCentral Virginia

Excellent work.

I wonder how they cope with dust removal.. All those visitors create a massive amount of dust and with no enclosed protection, how do they keep it clean?

• mtaylor, WackoWolf, Jack12477 and 1 other like this

Chasseur

Chasseur
  • Members
  • 303 posts

Igor,

Simply outstanding!

I am amazed at the quality of your photographs. My experience with museums is fluorescent lighting always messes up the quality of photographs. Truly a credit to the design team.

What I really love about MSW is everyone here is always willing to share and up the bar. I feel blessed to be part of this forum and the global community here is second to none!

I can't wait to watch the video!

:10_1_10: Jeff

• mtaylor and WackoWolf like this

A mighty fortress is our God a bulwark never failing!

Matle

Matle
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Wonderful, thanks for posting! And I wonder what the cost was... but maybe they got many volunteer contributors.

• mtaylor and WackoWolf like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome GUEST to the Model Ship World Community.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER to use all of our feautures.