Copper coating on my ship

I hope this is well incorporated, but please relocate it where appropriate, the ship is the Argentina frigate, which was the first ship in times of our independence that circumnavigated the world. Commanded by a captain of French origin (named Hipolito Bouchard) on that trip achieved King Kamehameha was the first to recognize our independence. These are the first views that I upload to the page, I did not do it before because of lack of time and slow progress in the assembly, I hope you like it, I accept help and suggestions, thank you very much.

post-17513-0-18833400-1482373042_thumb.jpeg

post-17513-0-30197900-1482373075_thumb.jpeg

post-17513-0-24410800-1482373093_thumb.jpeg

Hi Robert,

I hope you will consider doing a build log of her.  Any pictures from the past work would be welcome and then just continue from here.  This looks like an interesting and unique model.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Unfortunately I do not know if I take photos of the previous process, but I promise that I will search and if I can go telling you the history of this boat. I tell you that the bronze plates are completely by hand, beating copper kitchen pipes with a hammer and then cutting one by one the plates and with an old clock gear I was marking the rivets, it was a long, tedious job and Tired and when I finish I wanted to show it, I hope you like it.

That would indeed be a lot of work making those copper plates. My hand goes out to you for doing such work :) . And please start a build log, it would be nice to see more of this build and your techniques.