Welcome to Model Ship World
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Securi problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jack12477

Jack12477

Hard water sailor

• Members
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationSaugerties, Mid-Hudson Valley/Catskill Region, NY

While trying to post to an already started PM thread I got this pop-up from Securi

Sucuri WebSite Firewall - CloudProxy - Access Denied

What is going on? You are not allowed to access the requested page. If you are the site owner, you can whitelist your IP using this procedure: https://kb.sucuri.ne...whitelisting-IP. If you are not the owner of the web site, you can contact us at cloudproxy@sucuri.net. Also make sure to include the block details (displayed below), so we can better troubleshoot the error.
Block details
  • Your IP: xx.xx.xxx.xx.xx
  • URL: modelshipworld.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=sendReply&topicID=xxxxx
  • Your Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
  • Block ID: RCE011
  • Block reason: Exploit attempt denied.
  • Time: Wed Dec 28 12:26:52 2016
  • Server ID: cp14006
Sucuri CloudProxy

CloudProxy is the WebSite Firewall from Sucuri. It stands between your site and the rest of the world and protects against attacks, malware infections, DDOS, brute force attempts and mostly anything that can harm it.

Not only that, but your sites get cached, speeding it up quite a bit. Interested? Visit https://sucuri.net/website-firewall

Edited by Jack12477, 29 December 2016 - 12:25 AM.

• mtaylor and Canute like this

Jack

"No one is as smart as all of us"
---------------------------------------------

Current build: MS Willie L Bennett
Completed build log(s): MS 18th Century Longboat , AL Marie Jeanne
Gallery: AL Swift , AL Armed Virginia Sloop, AL Santisima Trinidad Captain's Launch , 18th Century Longboat , AL Marie Jeanne
In dry-dock: AL 1798 US Constellation,  MS Picket Boat,  Dumas Donzi Z65 Tournament Fisherman (R/C)

Other: 1912 Hudson River Ice Yacht Manhasset - RESTORATION - Scale = Full Size, Relief Carving for Model Ships

Jim Hatch

Jim Hatch

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 514 posts
  • LocationHorwich, Lancashire, UK

There are other topics regarding this, but I'll pin this one for reference.

If anyone receives this message, then PM me their IP number, and I'll fix the problem for you. You can find your IP number by going to this site: https://www.whatismyip.com

• mtaylor, Jack12477 and Canute like this

mrbanner.jpg

Jack12477

Jack12477

Hard water sailor

• Members
  • 1,344 posts

Thanks, Jim

Jack

Gallery: AL Swift , AL Armed Virginia Sloop, AL Santisima Trinidad Captain's Launch , 18th Century Longboat , AL Marie Jeanne
In dry-dock: AL 1798 US Constellation,  MS Picket Boat,  Dumas Donzi Z65 Tournament Fisherman (R/C)

Other: 1912 Hudson River Ice Yacht Manhasset - RESTORATION - Scale = Full Size, Relief Carving for Model Ships

Modeler12

Modeler12
  • Members
  • 1,874 posts

The section about Forum Rules etc is locked but perhaps I can ask the question here.

Is the mention about 'Warning Points' restricted to the author or is it visible to others?

Perhaps I missed that, but where is this mentioned in the rules and how does one get those 'invaluable points'?
Is there a way to redeem those points? B) 

• Canute likes this

Jay

Current build Cross Section USS Constitution  http://modelshipworl...s-constitution/

Finished USS Constitution:  http://modelshipworl...n-by-modeler12/

'A picture is worth a  . . . . .'      More is better . . . .

mtaylor

mtaylor

Bilge Rat

• SPECIAL CONTRIBUTOR
  • 14,229 posts
  • LocationMedford, OR

Jay,

Only you can see your warning points.   

Have a look here:  http://modelshipworl...ore&module=help   Rules is second item down.

By "redeem"  do you mean something like "win a prize"?    :D  :D  :D

• Canute likes this

Mark

"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:

Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0

Past Builds:
Triton Cross-Section
USS Constellaton (kit bashed to 1854 Sloop of War (Gallery) Build Log
Wasa (Gallery)

Member of the Nautical Research Guild

Landlubber Mike

Landlubber Mike
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts
  • LocationWashington D.C.

Jack, I've found that this happens when I use the search function.  I realized that somehow the website adds the search query to the end of the link to the page, which throws things off.  You can just click on the link, delete the extraneous stuff at the end, and problem solved.

Mike

Current builds:  Amati/Victory Pegasus  MS Charles W. Morgan  Euromodel La Renommèe

Completed builds :  Caldercraft Brig Badger   Amati Hannah - Ship in Bottle

Terminated build:  HMS Lyme (based on Corel Unicorn)  

On the shelf:  Euromodel Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde

Future scratch builds:  HMS Lyme (from NMM plans); Le Gros Ventre (from Ancre monographs)

Jack12477

Jack12477

Hard water sailor

• Members
  • 1,344 posts

Thanks, Mike. But my problem hit while I was trying to respond to a PM. Have not hit the problem while doing a search - least not yet !

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome GUEST to the Model Ship World Community.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER to use all of our feautures.