Triton cross section 1:48 by Mcdood

Well I have at least 6 weeks to ponder on the frames, but I think along the same lines as you Joss. If one is not happy now, time will only intensify ones feelings. But looking on the positive side it will be a good exercise for the fingers.

Martin.  

" LIFE IS NOT A DVD YOU CANNOT REPLAY IT, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN"

Martin,

the vacuum drum sander box is a brilliant idea. Your framing doesn't look like there's much wrong with it from the shot provided, but having redone things that I wasn't happy with, the extra effort is worth it. Second attempts are invariably better than the first. I hope you have a complete and speedy recovery from the surgery.

Regards,

Grant.

Thank you Grant, there are a few niggling little faults with 3 of the frames, which I see every time I look at it, so best to redo it. So as you say better in the long run.

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin, if they bother you now they will drive you nuts later.

Like you said it's best to redo them.

Get well.

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: Speedwell

Completed Build Logs:  HMS Winchelsea 1/48   Duchess of Kingston USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much guys I intend to have a great day, and I hope you all have a great one to.

All the best,

Martin.

Thanks Grant, stitches all out and having physio on hand so its coming along, back to playing with wood soon.

Regards

Martin.

Thank you Paddy, it has been very frustrating not being able to do anything, but it's my own fault, so nobody else to blame.

Martin.