Colonial Sloop Norfolk 1798 by Jeff E - FINISHED - Modellers Shipyard - 1:36 scale

And the last lot

post-1806-0-58255600-1372063744_thumb.jpg

post-1806-0-00187300-1372063757_thumb.jpg

post-1806-0-31973500-1372063772_thumb.jpg

post-1806-0-04261500-1372063785_thumb.jpg

Oh and I almost fogot the most important crew member, Trim the cat :D  :D 

post-1806-0-15993600-1372063798_thumb.jpg

post-1806-0-78993700-1372063808_thumb.jpg

If anyone would like any other photos of a specific area please ask and I will post them.

And now it's on to my next build the Pickle :D  :D (hope to make a start on the weekend)

Cheers :cheers:

Jeff 

Current Builds;

HMS Supply 

Completed Builds;

AL Swift 1805; Colonial Sloop NorfolkHMS Victory Bow SectionHM Schooner Pickle

Very nice Jeff, you should be very proud.

Looking forward to following your Pickle build.

I used to keep track of the time spent on my build, which I would record the date, what was done and for how long.  Kept it up religiously until my computer detonated and lost it all including early build photos so don't bother now, but will again for my next build (and back up more!)

Cheers

Slog

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HM Bark Endeavour (First Wood, On Hold)

Borodino (1:200 Card, Current Build)

Admiral Nakhimov (card 1/200)

Mazur D-350 Artillery Tractor (1:25 Card) 

F-8 Crusader (1:48 Aircraft, Plastic)

Great job Jeff :) .

Mike's right, the kit supplied ensign is wrong. Check out mine:

Finished 007.jpg

If you really want to change it I suggest you use Silkspan for a new one. You can print one on it with your computer printer, and it looks a lot more realistic than any bought version.

:cheers:  Danny

Cheers, Danny

________________________________________________________________________________
Current Build :    Forced Retirement from Modelling due to Health Issues

Build Logs :   Norfolk Sloop  HMS Vulture - (TFFM)  HMS Vulture Cross-section  18 foot Cutter    Concord Stagecoach   18th Century Longboat in a BOTTLE 

CARD Model Build Logs :   Mosel   Sydney Opera House (Schreiber-Bogen)   WWII Mk. IX Spitfire (Halinski)  Rolls Royce Merlin Engine  Cape Byron Lighthouse (HMV)       Stug 40 (Halinski)    Yamaha MT-01   Yamaha YA-1  HMS Hood (Halinski)  Bismarck (GPM)  IJN Amatsukaze 1940 Destroyer (Halinski)   HMVS Cerberus   Mi24D Hind (Halinski)  Bulgar Steam Locomotive - (ModelikTanker and Beer Wagons (Modelik)  Flat Bed Wagon (Modelik)  Peterbuilt Semi Trailer  Fender Guitar  

Restorations for Others :  King of the Mississippi  HMS Victory
Gallery : Norfolk Sloop,   HMAT Supply,   HMS Bounty,   HMS Victory,   Charles W. Morgan,   18' Cutter for HMS Vulture,   HMS Vulture,  HMS Vulture Cross-section,             18th Century Longboat in a Bottle 

Other Previous Builds : Le Mirage, Norske Love, King of the Mississippi

Hi All,

Brian, now you mention it the flag dosn't look that good :( 

Slog thankyou for your kind comments :)  . I also started my time log on the computer and it died part way through the build and while it was away getting fixed I did not keep up the log. I only restarted it after I started building again these last 5months

Mike thankyou for your kind comments and the link I did not realise the flag was incorrect. I will see if I can get one locally

Danny thankyou  for your kind words and advice. Two questions what is Silkspan? and where would I get it? :huh: 

Cheers :cheers:

Jeff 

Current Builds;

HMS Supply 

Completed Builds;

AL Swift 1805; Colonial Sloop NorfolkHMS Victory Bow SectionHM Schooner Pickle

Hi Jeff,

Silkspan is used by Aircraft modellers and should be available from your local Hobby Shop (if it's a half-decent one). If not, try Frontline Hobbies in Newcastle - they'll mail you a sheet - costs about $7.00 plus freight. That's enough to last you a lifetime :) .

:cheers:  Danny

Cheers, Danny

________________________________________________________________________________
Current Build :    Forced Retirement from Modelling due to Health Issues

Build Logs :   Norfolk Sloop  HMS Vulture - (TFFM)  HMS Vulture Cross-section  18 foot Cutter    Concord Stagecoach   18th Century Longboat in a BOTTLE 

CARD Model Build Logs :   Mosel   Sydney Opera House (Schreiber-Bogen)   WWII Mk. IX Spitfire (Halinski)  Rolls Royce Merlin Engine  Cape Byron Lighthouse (HMV)       Stug 40 (Halinski)    Yamaha MT-01   Yamaha YA-1  HMS Hood (Halinski)  Bismarck (GPM)  IJN Amatsukaze 1940 Destroyer (Halinski)   HMVS Cerberus   Mi24D Hind (Halinski)  Bulgar Steam Locomotive - (ModelikTanker and Beer Wagons (Modelik)  Flat Bed Wagon (Modelik)  Peterbuilt Semi Trailer  Fender Guitar  

Restorations for Others :  King of the Mississippi  HMS Victory
Gallery : Norfolk Sloop,   HMAT Supply,   HMS Bounty,   HMS Victory,   Charles W. Morgan,   18' Cutter for HMS Vulture,   HMS Vulture,  HMS Vulture Cross-section,             18th Century Longboat in a Bottle 

Other Previous Builds : Le Mirage, Norske Love, King of the Mississippi

• 8 months later...