CR LAMB by Rail and Tie - FINISHED - Interaction Hobbies - 1:87

Thanks for the thanks folks!

It was a very fun build and is turning out to be a very popular kit now too!!

I am just finishing up the navigation lights and will post some pics once I get that completed. I plan to display it on the water and hope to power the paddlewheel with a geared motor and foam wheel under the base.

Darryl

Darryl Jacobs

Interaction Hobbies

"I called to the other men that the sky was clearing, and then a moment later I realized that what I had seen was not a rift in the clouds but the white crest of an enormous wave."

Ernest Shackleton

www.interactionhobbies.com

www.facebook.com/railandtie

Great news.  I was contacted by the Louie family when they found this thread and the thread over on mmrforums and are sending me a bunch of stories and photos of Cptn. Louie and the Sternwheeler!!  I am very happy to have made contact with them and am going to meet them in a few weeks at a show in Chilliwack BC.

Still trying to get this mode finished up along with work and life in the way!!!

Darryl Jacobs

Interaction Hobbies

"I called to the other men that the sky was clearing, and then a moment later I realized that what I had seen was not a rift in the clouds but the white crest of an enormous wave."

Ernest Shackleton

www.interactionhobbies.com

www.facebook.com/railandtie

Yes! Good things do happen.

Bob

Every build is a learning experience.

Current build:  SS_ Mariefred

Completed builds:  US Coast Guard Pequot   Friendship-sloop,  Schooner Lettie-G.-Howard,   Spray,   Grand-Banks-dory

a gaff rigged yawl,  HOGA (YT-146),  Int'l Dragon Class II,   Two Edwardian Launches 

In the Gallery:   Catboat,   International-Dragon-Class,   Spray