There are two types of sellers....
1. Model Builders who just have some second hand tools, kits, etc and wish to sell them to other hobbyists. You must be a member in good standing at MSW to post stuff for sale if you are in this category.....You must have 25 or posts on MSW as a member in good standing to post stuff for sale.
2. Commercial business....online stores No advertising/self promotion is allowed on the forum. If your business is interested in posting about your products or services, please contact admin (Chuck) about becoming a sponsor of this site. As a sponsor you will be able to promote your products and services here in the the traders and dealers area as well as have a banner linked to your website along the right side of the forums main page. Unless you are a sponsor of this site, All commercial business promotion is forbidden without permission from the administrators.
Those in category one......Please read.......If you wish to sell something here on MSW, please read and follow the rules given. We're not, by nature, a suspicious bunch. But over the years here and in other forums, people with something to sell have come in and offered various and sundry items. Not all have been honest. So please, follow these guidelines so that everyone has a pleasant experience. You must have been a member that has 25 posts before you can post a topic in this forum.
1) Post some pictures of the item.
2) Offer to give your phone number via PM.
3) Offer Paypal or some other secure transaction method.
4) Provide a price (given the different currencies, put the price in your currency).
5) Be sure to post your real name, location by city and country.
6) Do not post personal data such as addresses, emails, etc. You will probably get spammed, etc. as this forum can be read by anyone including miscreants.
Lastly, expect questions and do answer them.