How To : Add a Build Log Link to your Signature
1. First you must Create the Link. Open the Build Log to your FIRST Post. RIGHT-Click on the Icon that contains the Post Number, and Select "Copy Link Location" from the Drop-down Box as shown in the pics below.
NOTE for Internet Explorer users - Select "Copy Shortcut" instead of "Copy Link Location".
2. Open your Profile Editor by first Clicking on the Avatar Photo in the Post. If you haven't posted a photo yet then click on where it should be :
3. Click the "Edit My Profile" Button :
4. Click the "Signature" Button :
5. This brings up an Edit Box. Type the Name you want displayed (the Name of your Ship, and any other information you want to be seen) :
6. Select the text by dragging the Mouse across it while holding down the left button. Click on the "Link" Button in the Format Menu - it looks like a Chain :
7. This will open a Link Edit Box. Paste the Copied Link into the Box shown in the picture by RIGHT-Clicking in the box and Selecting "Paste" from the Drop-Down Menu :
8. The Text in your Signature has now been turned into a Link.
You can Format the Text by using the Options in the Menus above the Edit Box.
For instructions on how to Format Text check the "How To : Formatting Text in Posts" Topic.
Thanks go to Wayne (trippwj) who supplied the bulk of the information in this Topic. I've merely changed it to a Format that was the same as the other "How To"s - Danny Vadas