measurements of fully masted triton complete build

hi this is doc i hope to find out the measurements of a fully masted triton complete build as I need to figure out the size of a display case I will need and to design. please advise

doc

RIP dad 10 apr 2010

RIP my dog "Copper" BBF 24 june 2013

when in question build it yourself at least the first time.

when a clamp is needed "Ducktape it"

There's just a little info missing here Doc. Are you building the case for someone else that has, or is building the ship? What scale is it, or will it be? Whoever it's for will have all that info, then build the case 2" higher, 4" wider, and 4" deeper than the dimensions of the ship. 

Cheers

GEORGE

MgrHa7Z.gif

Don't be bound by the limits of what you already know, be unlimited by what you are willing to learn.

Member of the Nautical Research Guild

figured I would leave out or not make sense here. his is my problem I am building the triton 1/48 fully masted with rigging it will be on a slightly raised cradle. I am getting together the tools I need to make one and also the idea of what design I would like to use. I have seen some ideas on here but need the info for making the case hopefully someone has built her this way and perhaps could make some measurements for me. I would need a ball park figure and yes I am aware of the space needed on each side top, sides etc.

thanks in advance

doc

RIP dad 10 apr 2010

RIP my dog "Copper" BBF 24 june 2013

when in question build it yourself at least the first time.

when a clamp is needed "Ducktape it"