mtaylor

Keel Drawing - first drawing for Trition Full-Build And Access Request

98 posts in this topic

A long time ago I had started this project.  Then life came by and decided it was time to ..well stop the project.  Anyway I have pulled it out and started work again.  The problem is I don't have all of the drawings any more.  A lot of what I do have is not filling in the gaps and I would like to see if I can get some of them.  As far as a build log, I have the keel with frames from the hawse to the stern gallery.  I have the keelson in place and am working on framing the gun ports.  I have two pictures but I don't see a way to show them.  Anyway let me know what you think.

Hi all,

I have all of the drawings for the full build - got them from MSW 1.0 many moons ago. Would these be the same plans as you have now? I think I got them in 2010.

May I join in on a full admiralty build, complete with masts?

I had the inboard works drawing printed out full size so that tonight I will make the attempt to convince the wife that we really do have room in the house for this project (wish me luck). And then this weekend I will go out to look for a willing downed tree or two to come home with me to become my victim, um, I mean partner, in this build.

What say you all?

Richard

Hey ya'll, I am having troubles with the parts like fore and aft deadwood, stem and stern. I don't understand how they are to be cut. I also lost all the plans for this build when my hard drive crashed. Will there be another set of plans be posted? Or where do I get them?

Rafterrat_2005,

The rules are simple to get access... start a build log. Once we see progress on it, you can request access.  We do this to prevent plan trolling by those who only want plans. 

Should be no problem if you are working on the deadwood as you should already have a keel so can post a log instantly..

Joss

I am having a problem printing the plans at the propper scale for the keel section. I don't understand how to set the printer to scale. I do have the orig. plans when it was up before the crash.

I have found out away to transfer the drawing to the wood, I use carbon paper either directly to the wood or on a sheet of card stock. The card stock copies are saved in an envelope or file for later use. (just an idea for anyone, I use this process for most of my builds.)

When set the printer put "NONE" on the scale window... I guess there´s a topic talking about this.

Can you put some pics about your method? I thing that the carbon paper is a good solution but I have find out that it is not very acuracy. don´t Know...

Regards.

Daniel.

I would like to request access to the drawings that MSW 2.0 has. I'm not sure the older copy I have is up to date, plus, I would like to be able to access them at home on my Kindle Fire. Currently I only have a copy at work which can't be accessed at home. BTW, I do not have a full computer at home, just a Kindle Fire.

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Sambini likes this

Hello, Randall here.  I would like to request access to the plans so I may study up and continue my build.  Please find my build log in the forum titled "Triton (1:48) by Randall."  Sorry, don't know how to link to it in here.  Thank you.

Hello,

If you look at the first page of this topic you will see the keel plan that you need to complete and post as a build log to get access to the full plans.

Joss.

Hi. I want to start in the study of the Admiralty Assembly. The first step was made. Downloaded printed out the plan of Kiel. Determine that I have a material. How to get access to the next step. With respect voronDIV.

voronDIV....must start a build log in either the full build or the cross section forum...once that is posted then the moderators will give you access to the rest of the plans..

looking forward to seeing your build

You have to start the project first with the few drawing made available and start a log here.  After you have completed the first section the remaining plans will be given to you for download.

Chuck

You need to start a build log first and build the first few sections.  Those drawings are shown in the first post in this topic.   Once that is completed we will open the entire downloads forum to you so you can have access to the remaining drawings and plans.

Chuck

...You need to start a build log first and...

How many times you have had to repeat the same old thing... I could not have your job as an Administrator.

Anyway, welcome aboard spongeBob!

Daniel.

CaptainSteve likes this

I know better, and I read the thread saying to "start a build log first." I felt like such a bag of duh ! anyways I hope to make it up with some pic's soon .