Shamrock

Artesania Latina Bluenose II instruction leaflet

Ohoy sisters and brethren!

Just found an unopened kit on ebay.  Arrived today and everything is aOKay, but...... the instruction leaflet is in French.

Even though I have read French in school 45 years ago - I would prefer to have it in English.

Does anyone have it, and the possibility to scan and mail it to me?

Best regards Shamrock

mtaylor likes this

Hi Shamrock.  I'm in the same situation.  My kit is #20500.  I've written to A L to see if they can help - just yesterday no reply yet - and posted on this forum

Artesania Latina Bluenose II Kit 20500 - English instructions 

no responses yet.

I noticed a a regional classified ad site someone was sell the same kit and their photos showed an English language instruction booklet. Maybe I'll ask them to scan the booklet even though I won't be buying their kit.

In the meantime Google Translate got me through one section of the French booklet.

I'll follow this thread to see if you have any luck as I'd really like to get the instructions as well!

Doug

mtaylor likes this

You'll find the modelboatyard articles occasionally point you back to the A L instructions.  I was expecting to use the articles but also wanted to see what the original instruction suggested.  

As to my (rusty) high school French it turns out that French teachers in the middle of the continent (Manitoba) didn't use much nautical vocabulary - a deficiency I had not expect to ever regret!

donrobinson and mtaylor like this

G'day Shamrock

I don't have any plans that you are after, but I had an AL kit of the Endeavour. It was written in English, but very poorly. I just stopped reading them and used my nouse and judgment to guide me through. The pictorial instructions was a great help to me.

Maybe your school's French might get you through.

Good luck and havagooday

Greg

mtaylor likes this

I have the instructions in English for the older kit (all in black and white). Those are the ones I based my practicum on (on my modelboatyard site). If you send me a PM, or email me directly (email link on my site) I can scan them and create a PDF that I'll be happy to send.

Cheers -

John

piter56, mtaylor, Heronguy and 2 others like this

Hi Shamrock.  I'm in the same situation.  My kit is #20500.  I've written to A L to see if they can help - just yesterday no reply yet - and posted on this forum

Artesania Latina Bluenose II Kit 20500 - English instructions 

no responses yet.

I noticed a a regional classified ad site someone was sell the same kit and their photos showed an English language instruction booklet. Maybe I'll ask them to scan the booklet even though I won't be buying their kit.

In the meantime Google Translate got me through one section of the French booklet.

I'll follow this thread to see if you have any luck as I'd really like to get the instructions as well!

Doug

I came the answer  :D

"the instructions send by e-mail in a pdf cost 18 € or if you have the purchase ticket please send me attached

---

Gracias por confiar en Artesanía Latina

Un saludo / Best regards /Salutations

Departamento de atención al cliente"

mtaylor likes this

I came the answer  :D

"the instructions send by e-mail in a pdf cost 18 € or if you have the purchase ticket please send me attached

---

Gracias por confiar en Artesanía Latina

Un saludo / Best regards /Salutations

Departamento de atención al cliente"

Thanks piter56.

My problem was solved.  Thanks for responding though!

Doug

mtaylor likes this