All my model boat stuff for sale/give away prices - Australia

I am on the move again - this time - probably overseas.

Is there anyone in Cairns Australia that would be interested in all my boat stuff. Tools, a kit or two, two part completed boats, general supplies... woods, glues, paints, All sorts of stuff.

Few tools - eg Byrnes rope walk, Russian serving machine... Proxxon stuff....

Possible I MIGHT be able to transport things to Sydney/Canberra areas - or places on the way from Cairns to Canberra. No promises on that part.

Very sad to see the stuff go - but I have to be realistic and accept the fact I will never get back to boat building.

Edited by Meredith

Current builds:

MS Syren

HM Suppy

Dos Amigos

Completed:

Schooner for Port Jackson

MS 18th Century Longboat

Bounty Launch

Syren, Supply and Dos Amigos as part builds are available.

Links to build logs in signature.

Have lots of lovely Chuck supplies too for these builds along with beautiful replacement woods etc.

Edited by Meredith

Current builds:

MS Syren

HM Suppy

Dos Amigos

Completed:

Schooner for Port Jackson

MS 18th Century Longboat

Bounty Launch

I am on the move again - this time - probably overseas.

Is there anyone in Cairns Australia that would be interested in all my boat stuff. Tools, a kit or two, two part completed boats, general supplies... woods, glues, paints, All sorts of stuff.

Few tools - eg Byrnes rope walk, Russian serving machine... Proxxon stuff....

Possible I MIGHT be able to transport things to Sydney/Canberra areas - or places on the way from Cairns to Canberra. No promises on that part.

Very sad to see the stuff go - but I have to be realistic and accept the fact I will never get back to boat building.

Hi Meredith I just sent a PM cheers Pete

Damn shame. Hopefully you get back into the few years down the track. I'm tempted mate but as of now im new allowed to collect ( As she calls it) anymore kits. All the best for down the track.

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard