Wang it's a pleasure to see your Triton log being put up.   I hope all is well with you.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Very nice to see your return!  Thank you for reposting this fine build.

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

AND HE IS BACK!!

Thanks mugglezhong and Wangsu of course. The pics speak by themselves and there´s a lot more of the starting of the hull than in the old MSW.1.0. Thanks for that.

Keep the info coming Wang!

Are you actually building another ship?

Best wishes Wang and thanks again to mugglezhong to put you in contact with us again.

Daniel.

AND HE IS BACK!!

Thanks mugglezhong and Wangsu of course. The pics speak by themselves and there´s a lot more of the starting of the hull than in the old MSW.1.0. Thanks for that.

Keep the info coming Wang!

Are you actually building another ship?

Best wishes Wang and thanks again to mugglezhong to put you in contact with us again.

Daniel.

My old friend,Daniel! :cheers: 

I'm glad to see you again.