H.M.S. Triton 1:48 (prodas)

Prodas your build is looking good. Hope to see more pics soon.

I'll be starting to build the Triton Cross Section soon myself.

Ron

Ron

Current Build: H.M.S. Triton Cross Section 1:48

Why is it that I always find out the best way to do something is after I have already done it the wrong way? - Me

These are all the photos that I have until now. I must to wait the canyons to finish this model. However, I want to make an evaluation of the job, because I have not made another before, so I think that could do something better. I found some mistakes in the finished model.

Thank you Chuck for share your models.

Pablo Rodas

Hi Pablo, Thanks for posting your pictures. It will be a great reference as I move forward. :D

I want to make an evaluation of the job, because I have not made another before, so I think that

could do something better. I found some mistakes in the finished model.

Don't worry! If it's your first or twenty first you will always find something that you could have done better.

We are all here just having fun. :)  :)B)  

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: HMS Winchelsea 1/48  Duchess of Kingston

Completed Build Logs: USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout

Pablo,

Your cross-section looks great.  Rusty is right.  We will always find something we don't like and can do better.  Sometimes it is better to redo it, other times, ignore it.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi Pablo, Thanks for posting your pictures. It will be a great reference as I move forward. :D

Don't worry! If it's your first or twenty first you will always find something that you could have done better.

We are all here just having fun. :)  :)B)  

Thank you very much friends

Pablo

It's looks great to me. I'm on my first build also. I'm sure I will make some mistakes as I go, but that's how I will get better at it in time.

Ron

Why is it that I always find out the best way to do something is after I have already done it the wrong way? - Me

Thanks Pablo for re posting your build.I will use it as a guide.  Larry

With Age Comes Wisdom,I'm Still Waiting!

Current Builds:Syren.Triton Cross section.

Completed Builds: Virginia by AL

King of the Mississippi by AL

Constellation by AL

Pablo

When you laid out your frames for cutting, what type of wood did you use? The grain on it looks like some of the wood I'm have, but I don't have any idea what it is. It came from an old recliner chair that was taken apart and given to me. I was thinking of using it for my frames. The thing is I don't know if there is enough of it and after ripping the wood down from the recliner chair I found out there was three different types used and the grains are all different. I don't know types of woods very well.  :blush:   

Ron

Pablo

When you laid out your frames for cutting, what type of wood did you use? The grain on it looks like some of the wood I'm have, but I don't have any idea what it is. It came from an old recliner chair that was taken apart and given to me. I was thinking of using it for my frames. The thing is I don't know if there is enough of it and after ripping the wood down from the recliner chair I found out there was three different types used and the grains are all different. I don't know types of woods very well.  :blush:   

None in particular, I do not leave this part visible, only the first and last in white pine

If they will be visible frames to look for a better wood 

None in particular, I do not leave this part visible, only the first and last in white pine

If they will be visible frames to look for a better wood 

That makes sense. Thanks for the answer.

Ron

• 3 months later...

Happy Birthday Prodas

Ron