Larry's Triton Cross Section

Yes Ron at most hobby shops.It comes in most any size you need.The one I used was 1.5 mm wide and .7 mm thick.Could have been a little wider but it's what I had on hand.

Daniel,yes most of us old goats need a pair of cheaters to see with.

Larry

With Age Comes Wisdom,I'm Still Waiting!

Current Builds:Syren.Triton Cross section.

Completed Builds: Virginia by AL

King of the Mississippi by AL

Constellation by AL

Larry, I have to use reading glasses and a head band magnifier! :(

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: HMS Winchelsea 1/48  Duchess of Kingston

Completed Build Logs: USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout

Yes Ron at most hobby shops.It comes in most any size you need.The one I used was 1.5 mm wide and .7 mm thick.Could have been a little wider but it's what I had on hand.

Daniel,yes most of us old goats need a pair of cheaters to see with.

Larry

Thanks for the info Larry. I will have to go to a hobby shop soon and check it out.

Ron

Current Build: H.M.S. Triton Cross Section 1:48

Why is it that I always find out the best way to do something is after I have already done it the wrong way? - Me

Hello Again.A very good week.Sometimes things just go right some times they don't.The topsail sheet bitts were not as bad as i had them made out to be.I built the frames for the hatches but the grid I cannot take credit for as they were left over from a kit.

Forward men up the gangway ladder to the gangway,Oh I forgot I don't have those yet :D

Larry

How do you write between the pictures?

post-37-0-56124500-1365968611_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-15024200-1365968623_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-16232100-1365968642_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-52863200-1365968651_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-99937700-1365968661_thumb.jpg

Constellation by AL

Thank You Everyone,A little more progress.I had a hard time mounting the metal to the wood I had to epoxy them and then get the saddles on rite.I still have to move one.

Guess What my next project is?

Regards Larry

post-37-0-09721400-1366299532_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-41228700-1366299578_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-65847300-1366299646_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-93550700-1366299668_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-49522000-1366299684_thumb.jpg

Constellation by AL

Larry,

Looks sharp.  Very nicely done.   Hmm... going to add to the stern and bow of the cross-section?

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)