Possibility of doing this pob???

Hello,

The plans exist to do it as plank-on-bulkhead and in the previous version of MSW I remember one person was doing/did this using the plans. Beyond that I am uncertain.

Joss.

At a guess they are showing the angle of the frame. As the ship approaches the stern/bow you will get a more enhanced angle to the edge of the ships shape. This can be not shown and sanded or it can be shown to allow the builder to avoid some of the sanding involved.

Joss,

Aldo is doing a POB but ran into issues as I recall.  I don't know if he was able to sort them out.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)