That looks an excellent product Daniel,I look forward to seeing mine when it lands ;)

Kind Regards

Nigel

Nigel ...I'm very much looking forward to your assessment of the kit and a pending build log .... any timeframe in mind?

Daniel... can you hold steadfast on current pricing ...(pretty) please... our nation is in the midst of a recession...LOL...

JP

Built & De-Commissioned: HMS Endeavour (Corel), HMS Unicorn (Corel),

Abandoned: HMS Bounty (AL)

Completed : Wappen Von Hamburg (Corel), Le Renommee (Euromodel)... on hold

Current WIP: Berlin by Corel

On Shelf:  HMS Bounty (Billings),

Nigel ...I'm very much looking forward to your assessment of the kit and a pending build log .... any timeframe in mind?

Daniel... can you hold steadfast on current pricing ...(pretty) please... our nation is in the midst of a recession...LOL...

JP

Hi Jp,no plans to start in the immediate future but I may do a review/appraisal of what you get although Daniel's video does give a good illustration.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Currently working on Royal Caroline

Well my Nuestra Senora has landed a mere six days after Daniel dispatched it !!!!!!!!!!.Firstly I would like to mention how well packaged the kit was.The kit box was packed inside a larger box and surrounded by those clear plastic 'pillows' that are full of air.The kit box was completely unmarked from it's little 'trip'.

My first reaction was just how heavy the box is for it's size and upon opening it is full to the brim!!I have taken a couple of pics,but as yet haven't the time to start examining the contents,unfortunately I have just got up and have to set off shortly for a twelve hour nightshift :( However looking inside,although I am not a big fan of walnut,the wood in the box has to be the best I have seen in thirty years of building wooden models.

I am now deciding as to whether to do a 'review' or start a log and show all the information as to the contents there.Everything both modelling wise and non essential domestic items is currently being packed up in anticipation of our house move,but I cannot see it being too long after settling in that I start making saw dust.

Kind Regards

Nigel 

post-1641-0-94478600-1442331352_thumb.jpg

post-1641-0-61120400-1442331354_thumb.jpg

Hello Major,

I have on my e-shop just two shipping costs possibility because it would be too complicated to offer different shipping to different countries and for different weight if parcels. Real retail praice of the small boat is about 25EUR so I offer it for only 5EUR because it need to add the postage 20EUR. But if you buy more pcs. or some another model the postage is still the same.

Best regards

Daniel

Hello all,

Special offer to the anniversary of discovery of America by Christopher Columbus. Buy Christopher Columbus'  ships combo for only 209.3EUR This special offer is valid only to the October 12 2015. Please visit our special offers webpage:

http://www.dusekship.../special-offers

Best regards

Daniel Dusek

post-16720-0-98752500-1442414843_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

Couldn't help myself. Had a quick look, no more the 5 or 10 minutes. Outstanding Daniel! Like Nigel stated the wood is excellent quality, true and square,no flaking and a constant colour. Wanted to see what the laser carving details were like, very fine and sharpe. Not yet see deck,but think that the laser etching will make effective caulking. Also want to see gratings,thought I might have to replace these again they are excellent. Got to put it away now and make a living! My intention are to buy a decent bottle of wine and have a good examination Friday evening. Regards Ken

Just a heads up to say,I have done a walkthrough of the box contents of the Nuestra Senora and my opinion here

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/11432-nuestra-senora-de-la-conception-y-de-las-animas-by-nigel-brook-172-dusek-ship-kits/

Kind Regards

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Let me inform you about new service from Dusek Ship Kits-INSTALMENT SALE!

Use discount code: INSTALMENT

Pay now only 50% of the list price and then pay instalments 10EUR each month until full price will be repaid.

For example if you will buy Kit with list price 129EUR you will pay 64.5EUR+shipping costs now and the rest 65.5EUR in 7 following months (6x10EUR and 1x5.5EUR)

You will be notifying about instalment pay on beginning of the each month by e-mail.

This service is valid only for Dusek Ship Kits products. This service is not available for goods in sale and products of other manufacturers.

Best regards

Daniel Dusek

Hello all,

Special offer to the anniversary of battle of Lepanto (7 October 1571). Buy La Real kit for only 279.3EUR This special offer is valid only to the October 14 2015. Please visit our special offers webpage:

Best regards

Daniel Dusek

post-16720-0-66823100-1443631432_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Le Cerf kit is in the sale now. You can buy it with 30% discount. You can buy Le Cerf kit for only 167EUR (basic kit) or 181EUR (kit with turned brass gun barrels) now. 

The discount is valid until November 15-2015. Please visit our special offers webpage:

best regards

Daniel Dusek

post-16720-0-50321800-1445151532_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

I am definitely setting a book mark on the Nuestra Señora de la Concepción y de las Ánimas kit.

I've been good all year. (Did you hear, Santa? )  :P  :P  :P

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

Last two weeks I tried to do some sculptures for the new kit-Dutch Statenyacht. I decide to try to learn work in 3D sculpting software-SCULPTRIS and then to print in on 3D printer. As I found the SCULPTRIS is superb software for that and it is free, here is the link: http://pixologic.com/sculptris/

On the lictures you can see the SCULPTRIS virtual model of fish sculpture and result from 3D printer.

post-16720-0-72473600-1446536759_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-91534100-1446536843_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

Hello All,

As I promised here are some photos of the prepared kits Santisima Trinidad (after aplication of filler and sanding first planking) and Dutch Statenyacht. The Santisima Trinidad is my biggest project, length of only hull is almost 90cm. In these kits will be all planks of first planking cutted by laser for easier build.

best regards

Daniel Dusek

post-16720-0-28799500-1446736184_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-08352000-1446736191_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-48734100-1446736207_thumb.jpg

post-16720-0-69298400-1446736217_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daniel Dusek

Drooling over that Santísima Trinidad.  :10_1_10:

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

Wow, the Santisima Trinidad looks huge, what scale is that?  The thinner gunport templates looks like a great idea, should make getting them in place properly easier.  Also, what is the 'box' sitting on the top, if its to allow the hull be put upside down flat on a worksurface then that is a another great idea.

Cheers,

Jason

"Which it will be ready when it is ready!"

In the shipyard:

HMS Jason (c.1794: Artois Class 38 gun frigate)

Queen Anne Royal Barge (c.1700)

Finished:

HMS Snake (c.1797: Cruizer Class, ship rigged sloop)

The scale of Santisima Trinidad is 1/72. The box on the top is originally reinforcement of the hull during building but Nigel Brook notify me on this forum that it would be also great for putting it upside down as you wrote so in production version I will make it little higher for this purpose ;)

Daniel

Both are fantastic Daniel B) but as you might guess the Trinnidad is my favourite :wub:  :D  :D .I am glad you have carried over the upper jig design from The Nuestra Senora B) .I hope you will keep updating us of progress,if only so I can carry on drooling like Ulises :D  :D

Kind Regards

Nigel