back akwards ???? proper attachment of buntlines

On the other hand.......who besides you will know????  Does it really matter??   I know you will know and it may bug you.....got something better to do with your time ;o)

Just seems, especially for your first ship, such a small issue that would only be noticed by an experienced builder....or maybe not even then.

I've heard in many builders descriptions, that when they didn't know which belaying point was correct, they lay the line free and attached at the nearest point not causing any crossovers.  So even the best sometimes do what is expedient but not exactly accurate.

But if you are going to fret about it, redo the rigging.

Tom

On the other hand.......who besides you will know????  Does it really matter??   I know you will know and it may bug you.....got something better to do with your time ;o)

Just seems, especially for your first ship, such a small issue that would only be noticed by an experienced builder....or maybe not even then.

I've heard in many builders descriptions, that when they didn't know which belaying point was correct, they lay the line free and attached at the nearest point not causing any crossovers.  So even the best sometimes do what is expedient but not exactly accurate.

But if you are going to fret about it, redo the rigging.

Tom

Thanks Tom

I was going to go back to the future but, couldn't find a DeLorean, Mr Peabody wouldn't let me use his way back machine, so I will let it be.

Joe