I need help in finding these ships in plan form Eliza,Ulysses,Caroline,Atahualpa

I am looking to build a ship from scratch. I Am a descendant of William F Sturgis of barnstable Massachusetts. He was the captain of many ships and I would like to build one of them. I have been looking around the internet and can't find the ships. I think I want to build the Atahualpa but need to find one of these in plan form. I hope some one with experience in researching ships could guide me on where to find these ships.

William F. Sturgis (February 25, 1782 – October 21, 1863) was a Boston merchant in the China trade, the California hide trade and the Maritime Fur Trade.

Eliza,Ulysses,Caroline,Atahualpa

all are merchants I think around 1800

In 1809, his ship the Atahualpa, owned by Theodore Lyman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Sturgis

Interesting quest - have you seen this book:  Barnstable and Yarmouth, sea captains and ship owners (1913) by Francis Sprague, available free at https://archive.org/details/barnstableyarmou00spra

I'll do some checking into some of my other books and see what I find - may be something in one of the books by Basil Lubbock, Howard Chapelle or David MacGregor.

Wayne

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.
Epictetus

I have looked at this and found nothing that would help. I think all try writing to the sturgis library.