Cutter Cheerful 1:48 by rafine - Finished

Wonderful build Bob. It will be a great reference for cheerful builders, myself included.

Rusty

"So Long For Now" B) 

Current Builds: HMS Winchelsea 1/48  Duchess of Kingston

Completed Build Logs: USF Confederacy , US Brig Syren , Triton Cross Section , Bomb Vessel Cross SectionCutter CheerfulQueen Anne Barge, Medway Longboat

Completed Build Gallery: Brig Syren , 1870 Mississippi Riverboat , 1949 Chris-Craft 19' Runabout

Many congratulations Bob on completing your beautiful Cheerful...I enjoyed following along very much.  Looking forward to doing the same on your next build.

Cheers,

Nigel.

Current Build Logs: H.M.S. Triton Cross SectionUSF Confederacy Model Shipways

Completed Log: Red Dragon Artesania Latina

Gallery: Red Dragon: Artesania Latina

Member:  Nautical Research Guild

Bob,

Ongelooflijk !!!!!!!

This will be the last Dutch word I will post in your log.

Thank you for this wonderful journey and it is a beauty !!!!!

You can be proud of her !!!!

Give her a nice place and admire her everyday you see her !

Everyone, out of my way please !!!!!!

I'm in a hurry to the next log , the Granado !!!!!!!!!

Sjors

Thanks so much to all for the generous comments and good wishes, as well as the"likes". While none of us build for the purpose of receiving praise, it is certainly gratifying to have highly skilled modelers appreciate what you do. Thank you again.

Bob

'. 

Congratulations Bob! Your Cheerful is a real beauty!! And it was an absolute pleasure following your build log! Thank you for sharing all those images and process descriptions with us. Btw, I already secured a seat on your next project  :)

Thomas

Current Built:   Model Shipways  Syren  (US Brig 1803)

Last Built:        Anfora (kit bashed)  Ictineo II  (1st steam powered submarine 1864)

A beautiful model accompanied by beautiful photography. What more could we lurkers ask for? Looking forward to your next build.

Greg

website
Admiralty Models

moderator Echo Cross-section build
Admiralty Models Cross-section Build

Finished build
Pegasus, 1776, cross-section

Current build
Speedwell, 1752

Hi Bob -- Wonderful and ingenious work as always.  I appreciate the clarity of your narrative and of your photos.  I can't even begin to count the number of times I've referred to your log of the Cheerful and the Essex to work out some detail or other.

I'm off now to track down your Granado build.  See you there!

Martin

Current Build:  HMS FLY 1776

Previous Builds:  Rattlesnake 1781

Prince de Neufchatel

Bob,

I'll add to the chorus of kudos here.  Your Cheerful looks wonderful.  It's truly an inspiration for me as I continue my own Cheerful build.  I really like the results of your rigging.  I'll definitely continue referencing your build log regularly from here on out.

Erik

Congrats on a beautiful model.  I have enjoyed your log and learned many things from it.  I think your model is a gold medal winner.

David B

Simply stunning Bob.

Get her under cover and displayed prominently mate so you and all who visit can enjoy your hard work and skill.

Looking forward to Granado Bob.

Be Good

mobbsie

mobbsie
All mistakes are deliberate ( me )

Current Build:- HMS Schooner Pickle

Completed Builds :-   Panart 1/16 Armed Launch / Pinnace ( Completed ),  Granado Cross Section 1/48

Harwich Bawley, Restoration,  Thames Barge Edme, Repair / Restoration,  Will Everard 1/67 Billings 

HMS Agamemnon 1781 - 1/64 Caldercraft KitHM Brig Badger,  HM Bomb Vessel Granado,
Thames Steam Launch Louise,  Thames Barge Edme,  Viking Dragon Boat

Next Build :-  

Congratulations on completion on a beautiful job! :cheers:  Well done Bob!  Been out of the loop here for a few days and trying to catch up.  :rolleyes:

GEORGE

MgrHa7Z.gif

Don't be bound by the limits of what you already know, be unlimited by what you are willing to learn.

Member of the Nautical Research Guild

• 11 months later...