Tweezers Deal

6 Non-Magnetic Anti-static tweezers for $2.98 usd and free shipping?

What a deal. At that price, how bad can they be?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DVIEJ14?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Ulises

Edited by Ulises Victoria

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

It's going to take forever to receive them, but we are known for not being in a hurry, are we? :)

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Are there import fees for this?  I found only 2 of them in the States but at  $6 instead of the <$3 price.  The ones in the States will be faster on the shipping.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

I ordered a set of these, can't pass up such a great deal. Like you said, even if they are terrible, at least you are only out $2.50. No biggie!

Thanks,

-Max

"We should not moor a ship with one anchor, nor our life with one hope."

Current Build: Benjamin Latham, Model Shipways

On Hold:  Pilot Boat Phantom, Model Shipways

Completed Builds:  Chesapeake Bay Crabbing Skiff, Midwest;  The Dinghy, Midwest;  Sharpie Schooner, Midwest

Anyone of you read the customer reviews?

Don't expect quality :)

Jan

They have 544 customer reviews, 67% of which are in the 5 and 4 star category, but as mentioned before, at that price, how bad can they be?