I have produced a video record of Caldercrafts HMS Granado comprising 47 individual films that run between 5 to 15 minutes. I hope you find them useful. This is the first. Once you tage follow ypu can access all the other videos.

There are also a set of three videos on how to build the display case. The first is

Finially there ar a few videos on Power tools

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for sharing these videos - they are incredibly useful. I've just finished installing the capping rails so being able to follow your work for the rest of the build will be excellent. All the best Richard

Hi Kevin,

As I am new to ship modelling and am building the 'Granado' I found your videos incredibly useful. Thank you very much.

Regards

Red

Hi Red

I have to say that this model from Caldercraft is one of the best kits i have ever purchased and built.i think you will enjoy the build. Should the need arise feel free to ask any questions. Once i can remember i will be happy to assist. The main purpose of making the videos was to help others in future builds. Best regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your kind offer.

I am a slow builder, currently preparing the frames. When I come unstuck I will contact you.

Kind Regards

Red 

On 17/11/2015 at 3:31 PM, Kevin Kenny said:

I have produced a video record of Caldercrafts HMS Granado comprising 47 individual films that run between 5 to 15 minutes. I hope you find them useful. This is the first. Once you tage follow ypu can access all the other videos.

There are also a set of three videos on how to build the display case. The first is

W

On 17/11/2015 at 3:31 PM, Kevin Kenny said:

W

On Vimeo just use my name Kevin Kenny or search by the ships name. 

There is a set on HMS  Granado, HMS Thorn a “Swan” class and America 1852 along with some general videos on tools etc

Edited by Kevin Kenny

Massime There  are some general videos and three practiums if you go to Vimeo and search HMS Granado you shoulf get all 47 videos on the build.

for the Swan class which is still under construction search HMS Thorm

and for the America search America, 1851

Edited by Kevin Kenny

The liquid clamp i am referring to is CA. Once you hold a piece of wood against another and put some CA glue it will bond in a few seconds.

Like most of the people on this site I am avaible when ever you wish. Good luck you will find this an excellent kit

Edited by Kevin Kenny