R.N.L.B Ruby & Arthur Reed 2 by dj.bobo - FINISHED

Good evening to everyone, work continues with searchlight . This time I worked in acrylic and a little with brass. I polished the acrylic with the flame and applied a layer of chrome paint, followed by the white paint finish.
All the best .

Adrian.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

600.jpg

Good evening for everyone, work continues and we have finished the following parts portable equipament connections , lashing loop end grabrail end bracket , Worked in brass and some styrene.
All the best ,

Adrian.

11.jpg

22.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening for everyone, work goes on with an important piece on the ship, namely the magnetic compass. The most important part of sailing today is less used thanks to electronic maps and GPS.
At construction we used copper only this time.
A beautiful evening I still want you.

Adrian,

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

66.jpg

77.jpg

Good evening for everyone, work goes on with a few more pieces , filler cap and board with the name of the ship  . Follow the preparation for painting  .

A beautiful night still I want you.

Adrian ,

PS. Because my phone died for pictures I turned to the old camera.

filler cap.JPG

22.JPG

33.JPG

Good evening for everyone, work goes further with the painting operation.
Painting started black color, and after that we had to cover some pieces and continued with yellow and orange for the spruces. At painting I used the Tamya dye paint, my favorite. After finishing the painting I will seal the surface with a matt lacquer from MM.
A nice still call I wish you.

Adrian,

44.JPG

22.JPG

33.JPG

11.JPG

55.JPG

66.JPG

77.JPG

Good to everyone, work continues with the paint shop and I trained the main part, followed by paint repairs and the start of the assembly.
A beautiful night still I want you.

Adrian,

11.JPG

22.JPG

33.JPG

44.JPG

55.JPG

66.JPG

• 1 month later...

Good evening for everyone, come back again after the month spent at work and a week of family vacation through the country. Because I am in the final stage of the project I started today with the installation of the propellers and the marking of the draft stairs.
All the best and a beautiful evening I wish you.

Adrian,

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

Good evening for everyone, work goes on with paint repairs and some problems with metallic paint from the revell for windows. I think problems of diluent incapability, I will see the result tomorrow on the light. In the rush of work I went to paint the bow and the last drops of red and yellow I solved the problem.
So much for today, a beautiful night still want you.

Adrian ,

tambuchi.jpg

rame ferestre.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening to everyone, work again and continue with the windows on the command cabin after repainting them with Alclad metal.
All good and a beautiful evening.

Adrian,

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Adrian,

Today I spent a interesting hour visiting Cromer and the current RNLI lifeboat and so I was prompted to revisit your beautiful build. I look forward to watching you finish it.

Keith

Current Build:-

Cangarda (Steam Yacht) - Scale 1:24

Previous Builds:-

Schooner Germania (Nova) - Scale 1:36

https://modelshipworld.com/topic/19848-schooner-germania-nova-by-keithaug-scale-136-1908-2011/

Schooner Altair by KeithAug - Scale 1:32 - 1931

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/12515-schooner-altair-by-keithaug-scale-132-1931/?p=378702

J Class Endeavour by KeithAug - Amati - Scale 1:35 - 1989 after restoration.

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/10752-j-class-endeavour-by-keithaug-amati-scale-135-1989-after-restoration/?p=325029

Other Topics

Nautical Adventures

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/13727-nautical-adventures/?p=422846

On 12.10.2017 at 12:35 AM, KeithAug said:

Adrian,

Today I spent a interesting hour visiting Cromer and the current RNLI lifeboat and so I was prompted to revisit your beautiful build. I look forward to watching you finish it.

Hello and I'm glad you like my construction, I'm a little jealous of you that you could visit Cromer RLNI, I would like to visit this place to thank the people there for their work and devotion in saving those in danger. I recently downloaded some pictures from the internet with these ships and I found that there are a few details of what I have in the plans I bought.
All the best ,

Adrian.