instructions

gordon2956

Gordon,

Try editing the topic to add some info... like Kit Name and Manufacturer.   The title "instructions" won't help those looking at topics.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Check this link. I believe it has the instruction images you need:

http://www.model-making.eu/products/item_name-110139.html

You'll just need to print them out.

Hope this helps.

Craig

PS: if you take a look at the very last instruction page/image, it shows the template tool included with your kit to make the ratlines. it also shows all the ship rigging in great detail.

Edited by daddyrabbit1954

• 1 year later...

hi Gordon,

I think by now you must have solved your problem but if not, I am also currently building the Victory at the same scale (Revell). Which company is your model? I could maybe help you. As for the rigging, if it's the actual thread that is missing, then you can just buy a coupe of spools at any hobby shop.