Chuck

Syren Ship Model Company news and forthcoming new projects - products

196 posts in this topic

Chuck,

My prayers are with you and your family.  Family is always first; especially at times like these.  There is nothing that anyone can say that makes it better, but remember all the good times.

Tom

Canute, CaptainSteve, Anja and 6 others like this

So sorry to hear this about your family. Went through the same thing with my father a few years back. Take care of your loved ones and spend all the time you can with them for it is never enough. My prayers  and good wishs for you and yours. 

Hello Chuck,

Sjors and I are so sorry to hear about your mom's cancer.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.

Regards,

Anja & Sjors

Chuck, 

Take the time you need and hopefully some time off afterwards.  You're in the middle of a very trying time and the pain you feel is real.  My thoughts are with you and hope you're taking care of yourself also.

Chuck 

Very sorry to hear about your mom. Family comes first so don't worry about the business...it will still be there whenever you decide to return to it. You're in my prayers my friend. Take care of yourself too.

Bob

Jack12477, Canute, Nirvana and 5 others like this

Sorry to hear about your mother Chuck. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I know how difficult it can be, as I lost my mother to cancer when I was young. 

Your family is far more important than anyone having to wait a bit on some ship model parts...