La Couronne by EJ_L - FINISHED - Corel - 1:100 - 1637 Version

My edit button is down at the bottom of my posts below my signature.  See picture below. The new layout can take a little getting used to and there was some delays on functions getting out as the update progressed. All the old things are there, they just may look different or be in new places. I think I have found them all, or at least everything that I use so ask if you can't find it. :D

Example.PNG

Edited by EJ_L

"A Smooth Sea NEVER made a Skilled Sailor"
- John George Hermanson 

-E.J.

Current Builds - Royal Louis - Mamoli

Royal Caroline - Panart

Completed - Wood - Le Soleil Royal - Sergal - Build Log & Gallery

La Couronne - Corel - Build Log & Gallery

Rattlesnake - Model Shipways, HMS Bounty - Constructo

Plastic - USS Constitution - Revel (twice), Cutty Sark.

Unfinished - Plastic - HMS Victory - Heller, Sea Witch.

Member : Nautical Research Guild

Okay, now that I'm viewing the site on my desktop, as opposed to my phone, I can see that there are likes visible on the most recent entries to my build log, however, they have mysteriously disappeared from prior posts.  Not a big deal, either way, just a curious thing.

We are all works in progress, all of the time.

The "likes" themselves (like who liked it) mysteriously disappeared during the upgrade, or so it seems.  The like (reputation) count didn't drop...  so maybe it was a feature and not a bug.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 1 year later...

I finally built La Couronne a home. Display case is made out of Honey Locust wood and Lexan in stead of glass. She will now make her way down to the basement where she can sit proudly next to Rattlesnake and await on Soleil Royal to join them. With this update, the log is 100% finished!

La Couronne Final.jpg

- John George Hermanson 

-E.J.

Royal Caroline - Panart

The back panel hinges open to the side. Latches on the opposite side and top keep it aligned and sealed closed.

I though about the door either opening up or laying down but, being so large, 26 inches by 35 inches, both of those options kept getting in my way when the door was open so I decided a side swing would be best.

- John George Hermanson 

-E.J.

Royal Caroline - Panart

• 2 weeks later...

she looks good in hr new case,  E.J :) 

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

• The title was changed to La Couronne by EJ_L - FINISHED - Corel - 1:100 - 1637 Version