HMAT Supply by riverboat - FINISHED - Jotika/Caldercraft- 1/64th scale

Frank,

I hope all went well and you can return and finish Supply soon.  This is benchmark build, sir.  Above and beyond.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi Frank,I hope all is good with you and have a fast recovery.Are you sure you just did'nt need a rest from doing rigging and sails.You have done a brilliant job rigging Frank and i love your sails,great job.Mine will just be basic with lots of looking through your log as to "how the hell did Frank do that stage"Hurry back buddy.

Current builds: HMS Victory - Caldercraft 1:72

Completed builds: HMB Endeavour - OcCre 1:54   HMS Supply - Caldercraft 1:64. Fishing boats, Bremen,  Palamos.

hope your doing well Frank.......I'm not touching the Gothenborg until you get back here!

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONCERN, i'M HOME NOW, EVERYTHING WENT WELL, A LITTLE SORE , BUT THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE TERRITORY, HOPEFULY i'LL BE BACK UP AND POSTING SHORTLY

Frank

completed build: Delta River Co. Riverboat     HMAT SUPPLY

USRC "ALERT"

in progress: Red Dragon  (Chinese junk)

Hello Frank,

Thank you for letting us know you're back home again.

I'm very glad to hear that everything went well.

Just take your time, we will wait.

Take good care of yourself my friend,

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

So glad to hear that.  Our small world is back to normal.  Feel better fast!

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

Welcome back Frank.

Sorry I haven't been on your Build log for a LONG time - I've been a little bit busy since the Great Crash :D .

I'm fairly pleased with the way the sails came out, considering everything was done by eye. B) at least they add a little character to the ship !!

Your ship has more character than most others I've seen, and those excellent furled sails certainly help. Great Job mate :) .

:cheers:  Danny

Cheers, Danny

________________________________________________________________________________
Current Build :    Forced Retirement from Modelling due to Health Issues

Build Logs :   Norfolk Sloop  HMS Vulture - (TFFM)  HMS Vulture Cross-section  18 foot Cutter    Concord Stagecoach   18th Century Longboat in a BOTTLE 

CARD Model Build Logs :   Mosel   Sydney Opera House (Schreiber-Bogen)   WWII Mk. IX Spitfire (Halinski)  Rolls Royce Merlin Engine  Cape Byron Lighthouse (HMV)       Stug 40 (Halinski)    Yamaha MT-01   Yamaha YA-1  HMS Hood (Halinski)  Bismarck (GPM)  IJN Amatsukaze 1940 Destroyer (Halinski)   HMVS Cerberus   Mi24D Hind (Halinski)  Bulgar Steam Locomotive - (ModelikTanker and Beer Wagons (Modelik)  Flat Bed Wagon (Modelik)  Peterbuilt Semi Trailer  Fender Guitar  

Restorations for Others :  King of the Mississippi  HMS Victory
Gallery : Norfolk Sloop,   HMAT Supply,   HMS Bounty,   HMS Victory,   Charles W. Morgan,   18' Cutter for HMS Vulture,   HMS Vulture,  HMS Vulture Cross-section,             18th Century Longboat in a Bottle 

Other Previous Builds : Le Mirage, Norske Love, King of the Mississippi

glad to hear your on the mend frank :)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

Hi Frank,

A little late but from me also a welcome back  :)

I hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Hope to see you quick back at the build.

animaatjes-sjors-94584.gif

Hi Frank. I don't know why I never read your log before but I've just done so. It's easy to be enthralled by a pristine model but I'm carried away by yours as well. You've achieved an amazingly realistic look with the weathering and in a couple of photos I immediately thought "That was some storm Supply just rode out!" Really good stuff, thank you.

Good to hear your surgery went well. As they say here "Geçmiş olsen!'

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

Hi Frank

Glad to hear the restoration work on you went well. Let’s hope they turned you out as good as new and not in such a weathered state as your (lovely) old boat. ;)

Take care

Peter

Just another word of "Thanks" to everyone for their kind thoughts....... this is truly one big family and I am very happy to be included in it !!

Frank

USRC "ALERT"

Welcome home Frank, glad all is OK.

mobbsie

mobbsie
All mistakes are deliberate ( me )

Current Build:- HMS Schooner Pickle

Completed Builds :-   Panart 1/16 Armed Launch / Pinnace ( Completed ),  Granado Cross Section 1/48

Harwich Bawley, Restoration,  Thames Barge Edme, Repair / Restoration,  Will Everard 1/67 Billings 

HMS Agamemnon 1781 - 1/64 Caldercraft KitHM Brig Badger,  HM Bomb Vessel Granado,
Thames Steam Launch Louise,  Thames Barge Edme,  Viking Dragon Boat

Next Build :-  

are you almost ready to continue on your build?   I hope your doing better........I still waiting on you ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Hi Popeye..... believe it or not....... before I went into the hospital I finished all the rigging ( just in case!!) ..... So, now all I have to do is tie everything off....... I've got a mess of lines dangleing all over the place .... hopefuly I'll get my butt in gear shortly and finish her off.....

Frank

USRC "ALERT"

that's some good thinking!  awwww.....you got plenty of time,  I still need to finish the AmericA.   but,  when that's done...that will be four builds off my table!   then I'll only have the Goth,  the trawler,  and the United States.   I can breathe again!

you rest up and take care or yourself...........think about your next conquest!

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

Hi Frank,

Good to see you back.  Don't rush things.  When the time it right, you'll get everything tied off.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Take your time Frank.  Sjors can wait for his photos.

Augie

Previous Builds :

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

this is a test

[you tube]

[/you tube]

USRC "ALERT"

Interesting video, Frank, 

I will admit that it did make me a bit dizzy....... :wacko:

And I don't know if there was no sound or just that I could not get it to play?

You are raising the bar on showing a build!

Cheers,

Jim

:cheers:

Completed      Robert E Lee, Misisssippi riverboat               

Completed,  HMS Victory Bow Section

Completed,  Wells Fargo Stagecoach...Picasa album.... 

Completed,  Lackawanna tugboat converted to private yacht...

Completed:  Sopwith Camel, 1:16 Scale, Model Airways...at another location...

Completed:  1961 Ferrari F-1 Sharknose

Completed: (sorta)  OcCre BR-18 Locomotive

Completed: 1/35 Pz.KPfw.III

Completed: Allerton Steam Pumper circa 1869

Cool idea Frank i think you've just started something great.Make # 2 a video of your Supply please,Ron.The sound was fine for me.

Edited by kiwiron

Current builds: HMS Victory - Caldercraft 1:72

Completed builds: HMB Endeavour - OcCre 1:54   HMS Supply - Caldercraft 1:64. Fishing boats, Bremen,  Palamos.

Yeah it made me a little dizzy too Jim, ...... I don't know what makes it pixalate so much....... I did this to show Mario how to post a you tube on your post here at MSW. I just ck'd You Tube and the video runs real smooth there.... maybe uploading it causes it to do that??? :o

Ron it takes a long time to upload .... so to do a tutorial on something would be strenuous at best..... at the old Msw they had a video download available where you did your posting  but they seemed to have changed that. You Tube has changed their method also..... I had to go online to get the info on how to upload again.It's a good tool for a short presentation, although there are some people who do long

videos.I'll have to ck into that.

Edited by riverboat

USRC "ALERT"

Cool Frank.  Sound worked over here.  Needs a little background music :D

Augie

Previous Builds :

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976