Hi Ronald,

The website is the link which posted Ulises (Thanks Ulises ;)).

The metal parts will be produced by the same suppliers as produced it in the past (I do not produce it), for this reason I will be not able to have them in stock until the production will start (because there is need to order bigger quantity).

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Dusek

• 6 months later...

Hello Daniel :)

I'm curious to know there's something new ?

i was searching online to see if there is some new kits but i didnt find nothing ....

Best regards,

Michael.

"smooth seas do not make good sailors..."

:pirate41:

MY FIRS BUILD : H.M.S BOUNTY (mamoli)

SECOND BUILD :The concord stagecoach 1:12 youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJzCs9umWPI 

CURRENTLY BUILD : H.M.S VICTORY (Caldercraft) : http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/15501-hms-victory-by-michael101-caldercraft-scale-172/

On 2017-6-19 at 11:40 PM, Daniel Dusek said:

Hi Michael,

At this moment I am preparing the first 11 kits of biger MV serie, they should be ready during summer. ;-)

Best regards

Daniel

Music to my ears. Mamoli kits have been my favorite ever since I started ship Modeling.  Well done :36:

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard

Hi Daniel,

this is a GOOD NEWS !!!!!

I hope the bulkheads will be laser cut :)

we will be more than happy to see some pictures from your factory

best regards ,

Michael.

"smooth seas do not make good sailors..."

:pirate41:

MY FIRS BUILD : H.M.S BOUNTY (mamoli)

SECOND BUILD :The concord stagecoach 1:12 youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJzCs9umWPI 

CURRENTLY BUILD : H.M.S VICTORY (Caldercraft) : http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/15501-hms-victory-by-michael101-caldercraft-scale-172/

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

Let me inform you that first 11 models of MV serie are available now, you can see them on our website:

http://www.dusekshipkits.com/products?l=&velikost=---&vyrobce=4&poradi=

Michael, I will try to do some photos in factory during two weeks (I must not forgot to take camera to factory :-))

best regards

Daniel

mm39_1499969756.jpg

Congratulations! And thanks for bringing these quality kits back!

Tom

Current: Sergal Sovereign of the Seas

Previous builds:  AL Swift, AL King of the Mississippi, Mamoli Roter Lowe, Amati Chinese Junk, Caesar, Mamoli USS Constitution, Mantua HMS Victory, Panart San Felipe, Mantua Sergal Soleil Royal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great news.  Thanks for saving these models!  I was heart broken when I heard about the fire.  I've always been impressed with these models and glad they will continue!

All the Best!

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mr, Dusek.     Do you have plans to use the same types of finishing wood for deck planking and hull second planking as did mamoli.   I have not built one of your kits yet and am eager to try one such as the hms prince.  Mamoli lacked in some areas such as castings and wood, hope to see some improvements, good luck.  A.jorden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/8/2016 at 11:18 PM, Daniel Dusek said:

Hi Guys,

The Royal Louis will be one of the last released kit but it is because I would like to redesign and modernized it quite a lot ;).

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

Any news on the release of the Mamoli Royal Louis? ETA? I'm really looking forward o buying this one from you. 

Thank you again for bringing back Mamoli, better than ever! Sargon :)

15 minutes ago, Daniel Dusek said:

Thanks again Sargon,

I plan to release the Royal Louis durring next year (I suppose end of next year as there are a lot of things to redesign).

Best regards

Daniel

Anytime my friend! :)

Very excited to hear the good news.

Another question if I may...

Mamoli claimed the Royal Louis was the ship from 1780, however, as we all know, it's actually the vessel from 1759.

Will the new Royal Louis be the 1759 vessel, or the 1780 version? A reason I ask, is that the 1759 vessel should be 190 feet on the gun deck, as opposed to 186 feet for the 1780 version. It's interesting how the Mamoli Royal Louis was slightly smaller than victory, even though both were supposed to be the same scale....

Thanks Daniel! Sargon 

9 hours ago, Daniel Dusek said:

Hi Sargon,

Unfortunately the kit will be the same dimension as original Mamoli because I use the same plans but I remade a lot of metal parts which will be newly wooden and use some modern techniques.

best regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

That's quite alright, the overall length is unimportant in the grand scheme... WOW, I'm very excited to hear about the metal parts being swapped out for better quality wood. Can't wait to see that beautiful stern! 

Thanks Daniel!

Sargon

I hope the CSS Alabama comes back soon. Not enough kits out there of the sail-to-steam era.

Under construction: Mamoli Roter Lowe

Completed builds: Constructo Enterprise, AL Le Renard

Up next: Panart Lynx, MS Harriet Lane

In need of attention: 14-foot Pintail in the driveway