La Jacinthe by aviaamator - schooner 1825 - 1:20

Hi Aviaamator

Thanks for the photos of the CNC machine looks like a good solid build could I ask is it an OpenBuilds design? or one of yours? whatever as they say "the proofs in the pudding" Sorry should say the work you turned out in the carvings shows that its a pretty capable machine - thanks for sharing. Cheers Pete

Edited by PeteB
typo

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends! I've been pondering how to present the figurehead in the form of a snake, and stopped on this variant! I like it! Scales are manufactured with the help of a nozzle on a soldering iron. This detail in the photo for the experiment, not for installation on the ship.DSC07104.thumb.JPG.d232182dbbdfffcb8812dfb407834ab4.JPGDSC07105.thumb.JPG.dadffa713dff8c4ecaceb661a79ad3bc.JPG

Edited by aviaamator

18 hours ago, aviaamator said:

Forgot to ask the question: is it permissible to apply this technology in ship modeling?

I, for one, don't see a problem using it.  Use what works for you.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Couldn't get a lot better, very nice

regards

Paul 

The clerk of the cheque's yacht of sheerness

Current build HMS Sirius (1797) 1:48 scratch POF from NMM plans

HMS Winchelsea by chuck 1:48

Cutter cheerful by chuck 1:48

Previous builds-

Elidir - Thames steam barge

Cutty Sark-Billings boats

Wasa - billings boats

Among others 😁

Many thanks to all! I am very pleased with the appreciation of my modest abilities. Matti! My nerves suffered a lot after many surgeries, and right hand badly compresses the items and tool. Can I change that? No! Therefore, I do not pay attention to it and continue to work! And this work brings me pleasure!

• 2 weeks later...

For some time he was not engaged in the construction of the model, because it is impossible to remain indifferent when people die in the fire, small children... There are no more words, only work helps to distract a little from this tragedy. I wish everyone good health!!!

DSC07151.JPG

DSC07150.JPG

DSC07149.JPG

I will like the work but not the tragedy and a terrible one at that.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)