montañes

MONTAÑES by montanes

213 posts in this topic

Hola a todos.

Mi nombre es Amalio, y soy un apasionado modelista español que se dedica al modelismo naval desde hace muchos años.

Quiero mostrar una forma diferente de construir la enrramada de un casco. En este caso un navío de setenta y cuatro cañones español llamado Montañes.

No es un sistema desconocido pero si poco utilizado. Se trata de construir un molde interior sobre el cual ir colocando todas las piezas que componen las cuadernas.

Creo que estas fotos son suficientemente explicativas.

Espero que os gusten.

Muchas gracias

aviaamator, Archi, django56 and 5 others like this

Por favor, que es necesario para publicar mensajes en Inglés . Utilizar un traductor de Internet, si es necesario.

Gracias.

druxey, mtaylor and aviaamator like this

Oh, how wonderful discoveries we prepares enlightenment spirit! Live and learn. Amalio! Thank you for the lesson!

Buenos días.

El modelo está construido a escala 1/48 y las maderas utilizadas serán cerezo para toda la estructura del casco, cuadernas, quilla y detalles pequeños de las cubiertas, amarelo para el forro de la obra muerta por encima de la línea de flotación, y para todo lo demás, boj americano.

Un saludo.

mtaylor likes this

Por favor, que es necesario para publicar mensajes en Inglés . Utilizar un traductor de Internet, si es necesario.

Gracias.

Archi, mtaylor and md1400cs like this

I've translated his comments, but I am still at a lost to understand what he is doing.  Making a new frame set from an existing model??

Thanks for helping a seasoned citizen understand.

Tom

mtaylor likes this

I believe that what we see is a mold and he's adding the frames to the outside of it.   Here's the Google Translate for his post #3:

"My name is Amalio, and I am a passionate Spanish modeller dedicated to ship modeling for many years. I want to show a different way to build Enrramada a helmet. In this case a ship of seventy-four Spanish cannons called Montanes. It is not an unknown system but little used. It is about building an inner mold on which to be placing all the pieces that make up the frames. I think these pictures are sufficiently explanatory. I hope you like it. Thank you very much"

Good Morning.

The model is built to 1/48 scale and will be cherry wood used for the entire hull structure, frames, keel and small details of the covers, amarelo for the lining of the dead above the waterline work, and everything else, American boxwood.

A greeting.

AMALIO,

Thank you for posting in English. Any chance you could post pictures from the beginning of the build, we have never seen it done this way before. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Jeronimo, mtaylor and PeteB like this

These are the first ones that I have. I do not have photos of the construction of the interior mold, because it did not seem to me that they had a special interest. Hereinafter there will be photos in which it is possible to see the interior, when one takes the mold. Thank you very much.

PeteB, ggrieco, WackoWolf and 1 other like this