Downloadable instructions for the Model Shipways Confederacy Kit

Chuck

Looked at the cover pic then the intro and the 1st chapter and it LOOKS GREAT!!! Ra Ra Ra Nice job Sir. Can't wait to get home and look at the rest.

NICE!!

Later 42rocker

Current Build -- Finishing a 1:1 House that I've been building for a while

Current Build -- Triton Cross Section

Thanks for posting this, Chuck.  The Practicum looks every bit as comprehensive as what you provided for the Syren.  Love the longboats.

Augie

Current Build: US Frigate Confederacy - MS 1:64

Previous Builds :

US Brig Syren (MS) - 2013 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Greek Tug Ulises (OcCre) - 2009 (see Completed Ship Gallery)

Victory Cross Section (Corel) - 1988

Essex (MS) 1/8"- 1976

Cutty Sark (Revell 1:96) - 1956

Chuck, this may not be the right place to ask, but you used to have available for download excellent practicums for the Syren, Phantom, Sultana and Mayflower. I've had a quick look and don't see them any more on the site. I don't need them personally as I downloaded them from MSW 1.0, but someone else was asking about practicums, so I thought I'd mention it in case you were thinking of uploading to the site again for general availability.

Sorry if you've already done this and I don't know where to look!

Tony

Its all on the list.....Just have to find time to get it all done.   But I will do so very soon.  They are all up on teh Model Expo website but in B& W.   So at least they have them available.    But I will soon put them on MSW as well.

Chuck

Thanks, Chuck. I didn't know they were on ME, so I can point people to that if necessary. No rush -- just finding out! I quite understand your heavy workload.

Tony

Also...just give me a shout when you need a close up.  I have much larger originals and possibly additional photos of what you may be working on.

Chuck

• 2 months later...

Hi Chuck,

This post is of great help to me. I received what must have been one of the first kits. I was reading ahead and noticed that in the chapter on constructing the rudder some of the piece measurements are list as ?x1/4, ?x1/8 for example. So now I can access this copy and fill in the missing dimensions. Very helpful!

Jaxboat

Edited by Jaxboat

You are very welcome.  Please do let me know if something needs some clarification.  I am here if you need me.  Just shoot me a PM with pictures if possible too.

Chuck

• 3 years later...