Greenwich Hospital Barge, Druxey Revealed

By now a lot of you have figured out that Druxey, who modeled the Greenwich Hospital Barge of 1832, is none other than David Antscherl. He has put all of his notes and photos on paper and SeaWatchBooks has just published it as a book. Go to seawatchbooks.com for more information.

Thanks,

Bob Friedman

Bob,

I think most of the members that have been here more than a few months are aware of who Druxey is, but it's good that he has been officially outed.   I would much rather address him by name and had nearly done so a dozen times over the past few years. Thanks for doing this project with him.

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

Well after over 2 years here I didn't know until I was looking at the Seawatch Books site.  I must be a bit slow  :)

Richard

Richard

Current Build: Early 19th Century US Revenue Cutter (Artesania Latina "Dallas" - messed about)

Completed Build: Yakatabune - Japanese - Woody Joe mini

Member: Nautical Research Guild & Midwest Model Shipwrights

I'm assuming D(ruxey)avid wanted to "come out" as he was quite obvious in his last few postings.

The dots were there with bold lines connecting them.

Richard, don't feel bad.  My darling wife (the super sleuth) discovered it before I did!

Alan O'Neill
"only dead fish go with the flow"   :dancetl6:

Ongoing Build (31 Dec 2013) - HMS BELLEROPHON (1786), POF scratch build, scale 1:64, 74 gun 3rd rate Man of War, Arrogant Class

Member of the Model Shipwrights of Niagara, Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada (2016), and the Nautical Research Guild (since 2014)

Associate member of the Nautical Research and Model Ship Society (2021)

Offshore member of The Society of Model Shipwrights (2021)