La Santisima Trinidad 1769 by Liberto - 1805

• 3 months later...
Hello friends Mike, Albert, Wacko, Chris, E.J. Best regards to all fellow members of the forum.
Forgive for not answering your kind comments before, but for reasons of displacement I could not do it.
I'm back in the workshop and with renewed strength.
I finished the kitchen of the Holy Trinity, it is built in brass of 0.3 m / m and once finished I have pavonado, the covers are of copper of 0.6 m / m is something thicker so as not to have problems in the drawing.
I pass some pictures, again thanks Liberto

039.JPG

040.JPG

029.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Incredible! That has to be one of the coolest things I have seen on this site in a while! :)

"A Smooth Sea NEVER made a Skilled Sailor"
- John George Hermanson 

-E.J.

Current Builds - Royal Louis - Mamoli

Royal Caroline - Panart

Completed - Wood - Le Soleil Royal - Sergal - Build Log & Gallery

La Couronne - Corel - Build Log & Gallery

Rattlesnake - Model Shipways, HMS Bounty - Constructo

Plastic - USS Constitution - Revel (twice), Cutty Sark.

Unfinished - Plastic - HMS Victory - Heller, Sea Witch.

Member : Nautical Research Guild

Excellent Liberto! you made a great job with that stove,you really worked in the details.

One of the best that I have seen no doubt, you've put effort into the details and that makes it great..
(Has rizado el rulo de la perfeccion!)

Completed.... Charles W. Morgan,Sea Horse,USS Constitution,Virginia 1819,San Fransisco II, AL HMS Bounty 1:48

L'Herminione 1:96

Spanish Frigate,22 cannons 18th C. 1:35 scale.Scratch-built (Hull only)

Cutter Cheefull 1806 1:48 (with modifications)

Current Project: Orca (This is a 35" replica of the Orca boat from the movie Jaws)

Wow... what a great stove.  Fantastic work.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Liberto,

Just discovered your current build. As has been repeated over-and-over again SUPERLATIVE work. Such a pleasure for the eyes, and for the brain for learning as well.

You will have too many "likes" from me today, then I decided just to look, read, and not continue to bury your in-mail. Will, of course, also follow along.

Cheers,

Michael

Current buildSovereign of the Seas 1/78 Sergal

Under the table:

Golden Hind - C Mamoli    Oseberg - Billings 720 - Drakkar - Amati

Completed:   

Santa Maria-Mantua --

Vasa-Corel -

Santisima Trinidad cross section OcCre 1/90th

Gallery :    Santa Maria - Vasa

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello Ferarr thank you always so generous friend, greetings companions of modelshipworld.
I have prepared the double wheel of rudder, this time I used ivory red wood, I had not used it and it is very similar to the box of the Pyrenees, in the lathe it works very well, in the circular saw it is somewhat harder and it is convenient to have Cut sharply cutting discs or use a new one.
I pass some images, greetings Liberto

Un abrazo amigo Fernado

264.JPG

263.JPG

262.JPG

260.JPG

259.JPG

258.JPG

257.JPG

256.JPG

Liberto,

So glad that you are again posting updates. Your work  is on the level of the best art that this hobby is capable of creating.

Such a pleasure to follow, learn, and enjoy the beauty.

Sincerely,

Michael

Current buildSovereign of the Seas 1/78 Sergal

Under the table:

Golden Hind - C Mamoli    Oseberg - Billings 720 - Drakkar - Amati

Completed:   

Santa Maria-Mantua --

Vasa-Corel -

Santisima Trinidad cross section OcCre 1/90th

Gallery :    Santa Maria - Vasa

Amazing work.

OC.

Current builds  

28mm  Battle of Waterloo   attack on La Haye Saint   Diorama.

1/700  HMS Hood   Flyhawk   with  PE, Resin  and Wood Decking.

Completed works.

Dragon 1/700 HMS Edinburgh type 42 batch 3 Destroyer plastic.

HMS Warspite Academy 1/350 plastic kit and wem parts.

HMS Trafalgar Airfix 1/350 submarine  plastic.

Black Pearl  1/72  Revell   with  pirate crew.

Revell  1/48  Mosquito  B IV

Eduard  1/48  Spitfire IX

ICM    1/48   Seafire Mk.III   Special Conversion

1/48  Kinetic  Sea Harrier  FRS1

Hello Liberto, indeed, the wood has a very hard appearance, it must be difficult to work. It has an incredible finish, but for a teacher like you, that should not present any problem. Thank you for letting us enjoy your work

A greeting.

(Hola Liberto, efectivamente, la madera tiene una apariencia muy dura, debe ser difícil de trabajar. Queda con un acabado increíble, pero para un maestro como tu, eso no debería presentar ningún problema. Gracias por dejarnos disfrutar de tu trabajo.

Un saludo)

• 2 years later...

Dear colleagues, thank you for your generous comments ... I am here again, and I hope to be more constant in sending images of the advances that are taking place. We are trying at all times to get as close as possible to the image that this emblematic ship could offer in the period of time between the last reform carried out in Carraca (Cádiz 1797 and its sad end in the Battle of Trafalgar 1805. I pass you some images ... Health and well-being for all ... take care of yourself.

Estimados compañeros, gracias por vuestros generosos comentarios... estoy aquí de nuevo, y espero ser más constante a la hora de enviar imágenes de los adelantos que se van produciendo.

Estamos tratando en todo momento de aproximar al máximo a la imagen que pudo ofrecer este emblemático navío en el período de tiempo comprendido entre la última reforma llevada a cabo en la Carraca (Cádiz 1797 y su triste final en la batalla de Trafalgar 1805.

Os paso unas imágenes ...

Salud y bienestar para todos ... cuidaros.

280 axiometro diseño de Leopoldo.png

284.JPG

285.JPG

270.JPG

271.JPG

272.JPG

273.JPG

283.JPG

281.JPG

282.JPG

276.JPG

277.JPG