Constitution help

sgtmac6973

I have been working this Model Expo model of the Constitution for about year know and have hit a dead end on the bow spirit and forcastle area.  I have been unable to decypther the specs to my satisfaction as what is what.  Could anyone post to me a picture of a completed Constitution bow?  My email is:   bg.mcfarlane@comcast.net

I have to apotogize if this forum is not for this, I stumbled on it by total accident. 

Here is a link to my current build maybe it can be of some help; but not sure what area your specific need is for your build so start here for now.

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/11935-uss-constitution-by-xken-model-shipways-scale-1768/page-16

Ken

Current build: Maersk Detroit"
Future builds:  Mamoli HMS Victory 1:90
Completed builds: US Brig Niagara, Dirty Dozen, USS Constitution, 18th Century Armed Longboat
https://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/11935-uss-constitution-by-xken-model-shipways-scale-1768/

Wow your post clears the air on so many of my questions and what is worse though it clearly demonstrates that I have much to learn and have done a less than admirable job of building the ship thus far.  Oh well you live and learn.  Thanks for the post it will hopefully get me through to the end. 

I have been working this Model Expo model of the Constitution for about year know and have hit a dead end on the bow spirit and forcastle area.  I have been unable to decypther the specs to my satisfaction as what is what.  Could anyone post to me a picture of a completed Constitution bow?  My email is:   bg.mcfarlane@comcast.net

I have to apotogize if this forum is not for this, I stumbled on it by total accident. 

Mac,

You probably should go back to your opening post and remove your email addy.   This site does get trolled by spammers and their bots (as do all sites) and they might (no.. make that will) harvest your email addy.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)