1/72 scale wooden gun carriages

Cal, they would also have to be specific to the period of the ship you are modelling - best bet may be to make them yourself?  Plenty of guidance and How to in the various logs and some plans in the database.

cheers

Pat

If at first you do not suceed, try, and then try again!
Current build: HMCSS Victoria (Scratch)

Next build: HMAS Vampire (3D printed resin, scratch 1:350)

Built:          Battle Station (Scratch) and HM Bark Endeavour 1768 (kit 1:64)

I don't think there are any wooden off the shelf carriages.  If the model is the Victory itself you will need a number of different sizes so I agree with Pat's post that you are far better off making them yourself. 

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

Thanks guys.

My kit bash build is HMS Bellerophon. I'll only need carriages for the gun deck, quarterdeck and fo'csle and yes, I'll probably build them myself.

For my last build - 1/64 scale HMS Fly - I bought Caldercraft carriages and mated them to RB Models brass cannons, but since I'm now working at 1/72 scale, I was wondering if there was a source I wasn't aware of of laser cut carriages at that scale.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Cal