Hermione by philo426 - Artesania Latina - 1:89

Oops!I made a bad mistake!I mislabeled bulkheads 6 and 9!I had to cut down 9 and cut 2 new bulkheads to the correct profile for #9!I had to cut the #9 bulkheads out if plastic because the only thick wood I had was 1/8th plywood that shattered when I tried to cut them out with my coping saw.I will plate them with thin wood after they dry.Not a mistake I wish to repeat!

post-269-0-90713900-1485849379_thumb.jpg

But there are not specified.... for example "red" what kind of red? AL in its webpage gives a table where the colors of Hermione are specified according to "Patone color model".It gives the numbers of that system which ofcourse do not correspond with any known model paints brand i.e. vallejo or revell or humbrol etc. Thats what am bothering you about. The question is how are we going to pick the right colors if there are no specification given in the kit.

Hope am not driving you crazy with my persistance but I think is something we have to find out before buying the paints.

All the best and thank you for your response.

Chris