Small size end mills group buy interest

Hey all,

I found a good deal on some small size end mills with two and four flute varieties as well as square and ball end varieties in 5-10 packs and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a set of one - two of various types and sizes for a bundle price. They work out to be around $5 each, much cheaper than the $10-$20 dollars on most sites. They are carbide cutters made in the U.S.A. and I am very interested in purchasing some, but don't need so many of each size and variety. If there is some interest here, we can talk about what you ask want included and I can purchase the mills and make sets to put up for sale here. Just gauging if there is interest in something like this, if there is, I'll go ahead and make some purchases. I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

-Max

"We should not moor a ship with one anchor, nor our life with one hope."

Current Build: Benjamin Latham, Model Shipways

On Hold:  Pilot Boat Phantom, Model Shipways

Completed Builds:  Chesapeake Bay Crabbing Skiff, Midwest;  The Dinghy, Midwest;  Sharpie Schooner, Midwest

Here is what I currently see offered:

1/8” (0.125”) 4-flute square end

1/8” (0.125”) 2-flute ball end

1/8” (0.125”) 2-flute 90 degree point end

3/32” (0.09375”) 4-flute square end long (1/2”) length of cut

3/32” (0.09375”) 4-flute ball end

1/16” (0.062”) 2-flute square end

1/16” (0.062”) 4-flute square end

1/16” (0.062”) 2-flute ball end

1/16” (0.062”) 4-flute ball end

3/64” (0.046875”) 4-flute square end

0.040” 2-flute square end

0.040” 2-flute ball end

1/32” (0.03125”) 2-flute square end

1/32” (0.03125”) 4-flute square end

1/32” (0.03125”) 2-flute ball end

1/32” (0.03125”) 4-flute ball end

0.024” 2-flute square end

0.010” 2-flute square end

1/8” 2-flute 90 degree chamfer

#000 (0.020”) Center Drill

#00 (0.025”) Center Drill 

-Max

Completed Builds:  Chesapeake Bay Crabbing Skiff, Midwest;  The Dinghy, Midwest;  Sharpie Schooner, Midwest

I'm unlikely to purchase all of the listed bits, any discussion on which ones you would be most interested in would be welcome.

-Max

Max,

Is there a website to go look at the products?  I'm curious on these and might be interested as I've not found 90 degree cutters without having to pay an arm, a leg, and perhaps a small child.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

They are sold on ebay, just search for the seller roguesystemsinc.

-Max