Thanks!The Learner , Amfibius,and all of H.M.S.TRITON Online Projects members.

Thanks for your support to me.Although I have on the language barrier, can't accurate reply to everyone's posts, but I will try to reply to your questions.

I wish you all everything goes well in the process of model making.

^_^

• 8 months later...

Wang, great work on your model!

Guy, the stove is part of the plans - listed as "TritonStove.PDF".

Richard

On edit, I just looked for that sheet on this forum and do not see it in the list. I do have a copy however if the moderators want me to send them a copy.....

Richard

Edited by SaturnV

Richard,

Are these the plans?  http://modelshipworldforum.com/resources/furniture/stove.PDF

If not, PM them to me and I'll add them to the download area.  Seems there were some other odds and ends that are missing since the Great Crash.

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)