Looking to buy just one part of a Corel model.

iant333

I'm currently building the Sirene from Corel, I'm almost done with the hull. The one thing I don't like about the model however is the atypical, sort of early 18th century style stern gallery. I'd much prefer the regular quarter circle type.

I think the Corel Unicorn has a nearly identical hull so the more common style stern gallery from that kit should fit with little or no modification. But where can I buy it? Do I have to try emailing Corel (I think they are italian...) or is there a convenient way to just order "replacement" parts in some simple  e-commerce way?

Find the American distributor and try working something out with them. Did try reaching Corel directly?

Mark
Phoenix, AZ

Current builds;

Previous builds, in rough order of execution;
Shipjack, Peterbrough Canoe, Flying Fish, Half Moon, Britannia racing sloop, Whale boat, Bluenose, Picket boat, Viking longboat, Atlantic, Fair American, Mary Taylor, half hull Enterprise, Hacchoro, HMS Fly, Khufu Solar Boat.

On the shelf; Royal Barge, Jefferson Davis.

try,

premiershipmodels.us/21_corel

Mark
Phoenix, AZ

Current builds;

Previous builds, in rough order of execution;
Shipjack, Peterbrough Canoe, Flying Fish, Half Moon, Britannia racing sloop, Whale boat, Bluenose, Picket boat, Viking longboat, Atlantic, Fair American, Mary Taylor, half hull Enterprise, Hacchoro, HMS Fly, Khufu Solar Boat.

On the shelf; Royal Barge, Jefferson Davis.

• 2 weeks later...