Hi everyone

Hi,

just signed in. Currently building the Mantua 1/84 Amerigo Vespucci multi part kit. will post info on myself and start a build log over the weekend. Looking forward to conversing with other members.

In work

Amati-rms-titanic-1912-1250

Unfinished kit

Revell Container-ship-colombo-express

Finished

AL -  King of the Mississippi

AL-Sanson

Welcome to MSW Paul.  Looking forward to seeing your build log.

Derek

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea  

Antoine de Saint Exupery

Current Builds

Bluenose - Model Shipways - 1:64 Scale

Fair American - Model Shipways - 1:48 Scale

HMS Winchelsea 1764 - Group Build

On Deck

Guns of History Naval Smoothbore Deck Gun - 1:24 Scale

Finished Builds

Mare Nostrum - Artesania Latina - 1:35 Scale

Guns of History Carronade - Model Shipways - 1:24 Scale

Member of the Nautical Research Guild

Welcome aboard Paul,

Feel free to look around and enjoy all the possibilities this forum has to offer you.

Good luck and happy modelling with your build.

I wish you smooth sailing with our gallant crew.

Regards,

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

Thanks for the welcomes,

will take the weekend to familiarise myself with the way the forum works and will start posting. Just like to say that it is great to see a model ship forum dedicated to all types of kit and not just one medium.

In work

Unfinished kit

Finished

AL-Sanson

:sign:

Mark
Phoenix, AZ

Current builds;

Previous builds, in rough order of execution;
Shipjack, Peterbrough Canoe, Flying Fish, Half Moon, Britannia racing sloop, Whale boat, Bluenose, Picket boat, Viking longboat, Atlantic, Fair American, Mary Taylor, half hull Enterprise, Hacchoro, HMS Fly, Khufu Solar Boat.

On the shelf; Royal Barge, Jefferson Davis.

Hey howya goin mate welcome.

I'm probably not going to live long enough to build all these but I'm BLOODY going to try HAHAHA.

Future Builds: The Schooner Bluenose, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (Gene Bodnar practicum - Plans from modelshipbuilder.com)

HMS Victory, scale 1:64 or 1:48, POF Scratch Build (John McKay's plans)

Current Builds: 42ft Longboat Armed for War 1834, scale 1:36 POF Scratch Build (Plans from A.N.C.R.E.) 

Galley Washington 1776, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (NRG's Plans)

Ragusian Carrack, scale 1:59, POB kit (MarisStella)

King of the Mississippi, scale 1:80, POB Kit (Artesania Latina)

HMS Snake 1797, 18 Gun Sloop of War, scale 1:64, POB Kit (Jotika/CalderCraft)

Current Build: Stage Coach 1848, scale 1:10, Kit (Artesania Latina) Shhh don't tell the Admins I'm building this I'll hide it here ^under this line^ so they don't see it HAHAHA.

Thanks everyone. Already feel like part of a worldwide family. Have started my build log and will try to work out how to link to it.

In work

Unfinished kit

Finished

AL-Sanson

Hello Paul,   greetings from sunny Cape Town South Africa.   I too am new to this forum and a newbie at model ship building.    So far I have built the Endeavour and currently I am busy with the San Juan Nepomuceno.   Both are from Artisana Latina.    I would be glad to assist whenever I can, and good luck with the Amerigo Vespucci.    I made my navy apprenticeship on the AM many moons ago.

Renato

Thanks,

can't get over how friendly this site is. Glad I joined and look forward to many years of discussing ship kitsw with you all.

Current build

https://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/topic/15683-amerigo-vespucci-by-paul-jarman-mantua-multi-kit-scale-184/

In work

Unfinished kit

Finished

AL-Sanson

Hi Paul,

:sign:

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hello and greetings from Monterrey, México.

Welcome to the best shipmodelling forum that exists.

You will find people from all over the world here.

:piratebo5:

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

21 hours ago, Ulises Victoria said:

Hello and greetings from Monterrey, México.

Welcome to the best shipmodelling forum that exists.

You will find people from all over the world here.

:piratebo5:

Thanks, and 100% true. Best shipmodeling forum out there by miles.

In work

Unfinished kit

Finished

AL-Sanson