Friesland by S.Coleman - Mamoli- FINISHED - Scale 1:75

The fore mast rigging is finally completed!! Just a little bit ofor running rigging on the main mast and the bowsprit. And of course the Mizzen to tidy up.

20171114_145551.jpg

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard

Im not too crash hot at photography of rigging so sorry about the pics. Trust me progress is being made.:)

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

Nice job, Scott. She's looking fantastic !!

CaptainSteve
Current Build:  HM Granado Bomb Vessel (Caldercraft)

My BathTub:    Queen Anne Barge (Syren Ship Models)       Log:  Queen Anne Barge (an build log)

Bounty Launch (Model Shipways)                 Log:  Bounty Launch by CaptainSteve
                        Apostol Felipe (OcCre)
                        HMS Victory (Constructo)
Check It Out:   The Kit-Basher's Guide to The Galaxy

Thanks zappto and Captain Steve.  Cheers. The rigging is alot but I broke it down into chunks. Here is the bowsprit rigging so far

20171114_173905.jpg

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

Awaiting construction:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Flags on!!! Just about you call this one finally finished but still have anchors to do and one more ships boat.

20171216_231240.jpg

20171216_202022.jpg

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

Awaiting construction:

20171217_025157.jpg

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

Awaiting construction:

Scott:

I just caught up to your build log on this model.  Wow!  Now I see what it looks like when someone who really knows what he's doing (and has more patience and steadier hands than me) builds one.  This is a spectacular piece of craftsmanship.

Regards,

David

David Robinson

Boston, MA area

Completed:  Constructo J.S. Elcano, Artesinia Latina Sanson, Dumas Mt. Washington, Bluejacket Nantucket, Amati Revenge, Artesania Latina  King of the Mississippi, 

Amati Grand Banks Heritage 46, Amati HMS Fly, Amati Titanic, Dumas Chris Craft Commuter, Mantua Cutty Sark, Mantua Bruma, Kolderstok Batavia, Vanguard Models HM Cutter Alert, Caldercraft HMS Victory, Dumas USCG Fast Response Cutter

Currently Building:  Amati Bismarck

Thank you very much David. I appreciate your interest and kind comment. It has been a long but interesting journey.

Sorry about the photos in the first few pages,  those photos are actually taken from my old Samsung phone and not the best quality. I have accidentally deleted them all so the pics on this build log are all I have left. But anyway. More pics soon.

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

Awaiting construction:

Ok. The ship is finally completed!!!! From 28/12/15 to the 20/12/17 it is finished. Every rope and plank. Thank you to all that commented and followed the journey, you sure  made it fun. I have photos here but I will take better ones soon for the completed gallery section.

The admiral has instructed me to take a break for a bit. She thinks building is very stressful. Hehe. I find it the other way around. 😊

20171218_182019.jpg

20171218_182114.jpg

20171218_181931.jpg

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

Awaiting construction:

Scott:

She is gorgeous!  I'm in awe of your craftsmanship, and the model is spectacular.

Regards,

David

David Robinson

Boston, MA area

Completed:  Constructo J.S. Elcano, Artesinia Latina Sanson, Dumas Mt. Washington, Bluejacket Nantucket, Amati Revenge, Artesania Latina  King of the Mississippi, 

Amati Grand Banks Heritage 46, Amati HMS Fly, Amati Titanic, Dumas Chris Craft Commuter, Mantua Cutty Sark, Mantua Bruma, Kolderstok Batavia, Vanguard Models HM Cutter Alert, Caldercraft HMS Victory, Dumas USCG Fast Response Cutter

Currently Building:  Amati Bismarck

Fantastic build! Thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thank you kindly jean Pierre, Don and zappto. After the Christmas rush I will be starting another build. In between all this im also moving into our brand new house we have just built over the holidays and I get a brand new model room!!!

Regards, Scott

Completed builds:

Awaiting construction: