Have a look at the home page for MSW.. lower right hand side.  See if any of the sponsors sell them.  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi.

Have you looked at cornwall model boats. They have a brand called Quarycraft.

http://www.cornwallmodelboats.co.uk/acatalog/quaycraft-boats-rn96.html

http://www.cornwallmodelboats.co.uk/acatalog/quaycraft-boats-196.html

they are ready made but they do have a fare about of detail.

Most are resin cast.

Regards Antony.

Best advice ever given to me."If you don't know ..Just ask.

Completed Mayflower

Completed Fun build Tail boat Tailboat

Completed Build Chinese Junk Chinese Pirate Junk

Completed scratch built Korean Turtle ship 1/32 Turtle ship

Completed Santa Lucia Sicilian Cargo Boat 1/30 scale Santa Lucia

On hold. Bounty Occre 1/45

Completed HMS Victory by DeAgostini modelspace. DeAgostini Victory Cross Section

Completed H.M.S. Victory X section by Coral. HMS Victory cross section

Completed The Black Pearl fun build Black Queen

Completed A large scale Victory cross section 1/36 Victory Cross Section

I found the Mamoli ship's boats to be terrible. If you worked hard enough you could get something out of it, but I decided it was less work to build the ship's boats from scratch. There are many examples on how to do this in build logs here. You probably already have enough scrap from your ship to do it. They are a fun mini-project.  Worst case is you find you don't like them and buy one from Model Expo or another vendor. You still would carry additional skills with you. Give them scratch building them a try. they really are a great small project. Here are some of mine for my Mamoli Constitution.58f36e06130bb_ConstitutionBuild-ShipsBoats1.jpg.82bced34fb7e4a8513d1f8eb22558fd8.jpg58f36e06d34c3_ConstitutionBuild-ShipsBoats3.jpg.1f4321560bd39627391d7a09f5c3dbbf.jpg58f36e075e638_ConstitutionBuild-ShipsBoats4.jpg.78fcd620a54c41aeaff921a304eac13e.jpg

Constitution Build - Ships Boats 2.jpg

Bill

Chantilly, VA

Its not the size of the ship, but the bore of the cannon!

Current Build: Scratch Build Brig Eagle

Completed Build Log: USS Constitution - Mamoli

Completed Build Gallery: USS Constitution - Mamoli

Jag

Keep in mind that there will be several types of boats, each a different length, likely a barge, cutters, a launch, etc.   Probably the only way to have boats that are the correct design and length is to build your own.  As mentioned earlier it is a fun min project and should wind up looking much better than anything you buy.   Resin boats on a wooden ship model??  Ugh.  There was a good discussion on the Constitution's boats in 2014 and there were different boats at different times.  Pick your poison and have at it.  There are great descriptions on building your own boats in various books.  I can send you one write up, so if you wish, PM me.

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

There is no record of exactly what boats were on the Constitution at any given time. There were many different ones on the ship at various times and they all tended to have a short shelf life. During a battles, these tended to get damaged pretty quickly so they were replaced. I recommend you scan through the various literatures that are available from the AOS to the US Navy archives. Then just choose a number and styles and sizes that represent those that could have been on it at any time. If it is to scale and was on the ship, no one is going to fault you for choosing one type over the other.

Bill

Chantilly, VA

Its not the size of the ship, but the bore of the cannon!

Current Build: Scratch Build Brig Eagle

Completed Build Log: USS Constitution - Mamoli

Completed Build Gallery: USS Constitution - Mamoli