Eddie likes this

Yeah what he said ^up there^ Thanks

amateur likes this

Guys, what themes do you use?

I use snapshot and for background the middle one

The default: snapshot.

And I was using Apple-devices....

Jan

Hi Dubz, I don't know if this is too late but I had the same issue under Subway - also still can't get it to hold the settings between sessions (Win10 - Chrome)

cheers

Pat

24 minutes ago, Rossi46 said:

Im unable to add pics?

Little more information please?  What are you doing to try to add them, and what response are you seeing?

There are multiple ways to add photo's now.

1)  Click on the words "choose files..." to open a file selection window, select your files that way.

2) Open file explorer and find the photo's you want, and drag them to the gray area beneath the editor where is shows the paperclip image with 'Drag files here to attach'.

After you do one of the above, position your cursor in your text where you want the image to appear in your post, and then when you mouse over the image below, click on the round area that has a "+" sign in it to put the image at that location in your post.

29 minutes ago, GuntherMT said:

Little more information please?  What are you doing to try to add them, and what response are you seeing?

There are multiple ways to add photo's now.

1)  Click on the words "choose files..." to open a file selection window, select your files that way.

2) Open file explorer and find the photo's you want, and drag them to the gray area beneath the editor where is shows the paperclip image with 'Drag files here to attach'.

After you do one of the above, position your cursor in your text where you want the image to appear in your post, and then when you mouse over the image below, click on the round area that has a "+" sign in it to put the image at that location in your post.

The "click to choose files" link no longer brings up a file selection window anymore.  Im doing a log that has lots of photos, today i was unable to add anymore

25 minutes ago, Rossi46 said:

The "click to choose files" link no longer brings up a file selection window anymore.  Im doing a log that has lots of photos, today i was unable to add anymore

Browser?  Operating system?  Have you tried dragging and dropping?

I am using Windows 10 with Chrome, and the choose files works fine for me, just as a reference point.

I'm running Windows 7 and Chrome and it's working fine here.  However, I did have numerous issues with IE11 which is why I switch browsers for MSW.  I'm believing that in their drive to push everyone to Windows 10, they're slowly mangling IE11.