bear

IPMS Seattle Model Show April 22nd This Saturday

Ahoy Mates

The annual IPMS Seattle Show is this Saturday in Renton at the Renton Community Center 1715 Maple Valley Hwy,Renton,Washington 98057 from 9am to 4:30 pm. It's a great model show with wooden ship models along with the plastic ones.

I will have my Jotika 1/80 Mary Rose 1545 model entered in the non-powered ship models cat. Please come and see this great show. Lots of vendors,great place to see lots of models. If you attend, please try to find me. Grey hair-that's on the sides now,5' 5" 65 years old.

Sorry but Pickels will not be there to show off all of his work on the Mary Rose. He doesn't like riding in the car. Send me a PM and I can get you a cell number to contact me at the show if you want to meet up with me.

Hope to see you there Saturday.  Our IPMS Club in Portland will not be having our show in September this year,so this is the only time the Mary Rose will be at a show.

Keith

mtaylor, Archi, Anja and 1 other like this

Hello Keith,

I hope you had a great time.  Have you met any other MSW members?

Looking forward to the pictures (hope you took lots of pictures).

Regards,

Anja

mtaylor and Eddie like this

I've attended IPMS meetings in San Antonio, TX each February since around 1993. Have won some awards with my wooden ships. Not many of these, though, as it is a Plastic Models Society primarily.

mtaylor and Eddie like this