i recently purchased a plastic scale 1/96 uss Constitution. i have completed model construction and now have to rig masts and yards. instruction book does not detail how to lash lines etc.

what is the best knot book to buy that can show me all the kinds of rope standing and rigging and running lines that have to be done. looking forward to do this little bitty construction coming up.

I will be using the plastic sails that were in kit.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks 

larry

larry; only a handful of knots and hitches will be needed and you can find animated how to's on line. Also there are lots of hint, tips and how to secure blocks, pendents and other rigging to attachment points around the ship, masts and yards. So your discovery of this site  and making your one post so far has probably resulted in the finding of the best source of model making data that exists in this world we live on, so hang around, read some build logs, 'there are several for the ship you are building', enjoy.

jud  :pirate41: