https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL8qp7ac8xk

Hello, I am The Maker

I recently started a youtube channel that is about different things that I have made. One of my videos is of a model ship that I made when I was in fifth grade. Since then I have build bridges and even a crossbow. I also like to build 3D objects with paper, which is called 3D origami if you would like to google it. Here is a link to my ship model video.

Thank you and please comment with any questions or critiques!

Welcome aboard,

Can you please tell us your real name?

That is a nice little model ship you built. Thanks for sharing the video.

Are you building a ship now or do you have plans building one?

I wish you smooth sailing with our gallant crew.

Regards,

Anja

Those we loved but lost are no longer where they were, but are always where we are.

In the gallery: Albatros 1840 - Constructo

Hey howya goin mate, welcome.  :bird-vi:

I'm probably not going to live long enough to build all these but I'm BLOODY going to try HAHAHA.

Future Builds: The Schooner Bluenose, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (Gene Bodnar practicum - Plans from modelshipbuilder.com)

HMS Victory, scale 1:64 or 1:48, POF Scratch Build (John McKay's plans)

Current Builds: 42ft Longboat Armed for War 1834, scale 1:36 POF Scratch Build (Plans from A.N.C.R.E.) 

Galley Washington 1776, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (NRG's Plans)

Ragusian Carrack, scale 1:59, POB kit (MarisStella)

King of the Mississippi, scale 1:80, POB Kit (Artesania Latina)

HMS Snake 1797, 18 Gun Sloop of War, scale 1:64, POB Kit (Jotika/CalderCraft)

Current Build: Stage Coach 1848, scale 1:10, Kit (Artesania Latina) Shhh don't tell the Admins I'm building this I'll hide it here ^under this line^ so they don't see it HAHAHA.

8 hours ago, Anja said:

Welcome aboard,

Can you please tell us your real name?

That is a nice little model ship you built. Thanks for sharing the video.

Are you building a ship now or do you have plans building one?

I wish you smooth sailing with our gallant crew.

Regards,

Anja

Due to the fact that I am only 16 years old, I want to protect my anonymity. 

10 hours ago, The Maker said:

I hope that you finish all of those models!

I'm BLOODY going to try HAHAHA.  :bird-vi:

I'm probably not going to live long enough to build all these but I'm BLOODY going to try HAHAHA.

Future Builds: The Schooner Bluenose, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (Gene Bodnar practicum - Plans from modelshipbuilder.com)

Current Builds: 42ft Longboat Armed for War 1834, scale 1:36 POF Scratch Build (Plans from A.N.C.R.E.) 

Current Build: Stage Coach 1848, scale 1:10, Kit (Artesania Latina) Shhh don't tell the Admins I'm building this I'll hide it here ^under this line^ so they don't see it HAHAHA.

Bob sounds good I second that notion.  :bird-vi: