Mamoli Rattlesnake bow issues

I am building Rattlesnake, the Mamoli company.  I cannot figure out how to assemble the bow  pieces number 15 and 16.  Looking at the print leaves me without confidence in putting it together.  If anyone has experience this ship and this assembly problem, I will appreciate your imput.  It appears to me there is a problem gluing the above mentioned pieces on without making some correction to eith the false deck or the pieces themselves.  Thank you so much.  dgreen10

Hey howya goin Dgreen10 mate, it might help if you can take pics and post them here if you can.   :bird-vi:

I'm probably not going to live long enough to build all these but I'm BLOODY going to try HAHAHA.

Future Builds: The Schooner Bluenose, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (Gene Bodnar practicum - Plans from modelshipbuilder.com)

HMS Victory, scale 1:64 or 1:48, POF Scratch Build (John McKay's plans)

Current Builds: 42ft Longboat Armed for War 1834, scale 1:36 POF Scratch Build (Plans from A.N.C.R.E.) 

Galley Washington 1776, scale 1:48, POF Scratch Build (NRG's Plans)

Ragusian Carrack, scale 1:59, POB kit (MarisStella)

King of the Mississippi, scale 1:80, POB Kit (Artesania Latina)

HMS Snake 1797, 18 Gun Sloop of War, scale 1:64, POB Kit (Jotika/CalderCraft)

Current Build: Stage Coach 1848, scale 1:10, Kit (Artesania Latina) Shhh don't tell the Admins I'm building this I'll hide it here ^under this line^ so they don't see it HAHAHA.

There are several build logs in Build Logs for SHIP MODEL KITS

Search for ' Rattlesnake ' and you should see several logs of the Mamoli kit, with lots of pics at various stages.

You should be able to see how others have handled the problem you face.

Luck is just another word for good preparation.

—MICHAEL ROSE

Current builds:    Rattlesnake (Scratch From MS Plans 

On Hold:  HMS Resolution ( AKA Ferrett )

In the Gallery: Yacht Mary,  Gretel, French Cannon